Midnight Configuration (darkwave)
Mushroom River Band (stoner)
Technoir (darkwave)
Hunter (metal {in polish})
Internal Void (doom)
Mael Mordha (celtic doom)
BlackRock (stoner)
500 ft Of Pipe (stoner)
Rabies Caste (some genre i cant describe)
Garmarna (swedish folk)
Rob Dougan (techno/jazz)
CARBON 12 (industrial)
November 17 (industrial metal)
Violent Work Of Art (industrial metal)

off the top of my head :zombie:

WOW, I can't believe most of the bands you all are listing I own and love!
I should also add to this list:
Braindance- NYC progressive darkwave ( an amazing band that should be ruling the world )
Psychotic Waltz and Dead Soul Tribe ( Both featuring singer Buddy lackey )
Heir Apparent- Great seattle prog inthe vien of queensryche
Goatsnake-great doom band
Mary Fahl- Former singer of October Project
October Project ( nuff said )
November Project- Came after October Project ( duh )
Midnight-Solo project from former Crimson Glory frontman
ToxiK-great progressive band
Well, I could go on and on but I don't know how much webspace this site takes up! HA HA

Vomitron - instrumental death/blackish clasical guitar as well, they covered the contra theme and ghostbusters song, good shit

Skinlab - i met them when they were here in atlanta last year. i got a revolting room promo poster signed by all of them

thats all i can think of right now because im a little brain dead at the moment

Tee and Metalized might know "In a spleen" and "Obscurity" (no pun intended) they both hail from Slovenia. I bought a split CD with them about 3 years ago when i stilled lived in LBJ. Also:
"Feur Kreig"
"Earth Corpse"
"Nagaroth" (obscure unless your a hardcore Norweigan BM fan)
"Parallax Dementia"
"Konundrum"
And many more, im in altered states and too tired to look up some other CD's i have.

Maybe its just me, but alot of the bands mentioned arent very obscure in my world. i guess it depends on location. Necrophagist for example is quite popular among the death metal fanatics i know. As is Absu to the Black Thrash community. but once again, i digress......

acid bath = doom?....i woulda never thought that....maybe at TIMES...but overall...nah

goatwhore i couldn't get into...

into eternity i both like...and kinda dislike....the prog/death thing sounds cool, but their clean vox on a few tracks sound too....fruity i guess....i've got an album....i forget which it is.....has a pic of the guys and one has an iced earth shirt.....i think it has this badge on the cover....for VALOR i think...

martyr = the shit!

necrophagist is pretty cool

anyone ever heard AGHORA?....i love em, kinda jazzy....it has the bassist and drummer (well, it HAD i should say) sean malone and uh....sean reinert(some shit like that)...from cynic. its good shit.

spiral architect is great! Nice bass work....

um, Spastic Ink is another pretty cool band....instrumental band.

...i like a whole bunch of techno/industrial/ebm/that electronic shit/whatever stuff......some of it might seem obscure in here

HEH, The Pimp has some obsure band for ya'll:

Yakuza -Way Of The Dead. A strange metal/jazz fusion band from Chicago, IL, that has a beautifully weird sound that really gets into your skull. Just listen to the 40 minutes instramental 01000011110011 to see what I's means.

Valley's Eve -Deception Of Pain. A German aggresive power metal band that supposed supported Nightwish on one of their tours but no one has ever heard of them.

Reign Of Terror (the one in Canberra, Australia) -my former boss' band who supported Nevermore back in 99. Got Warrel so drunk he had to sing whilst lying on a couch at the back of the Gypsy Bar. Funny, funny shit.

Mortal Sin -a great old school Australian thrash metal band who supported Metallica during their Justice For All Tour in about 1986. There drummer, Wayne Cambell, managed to out drink all of Metallica one night. Now that's fucking METAL!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Groovenics -The Future Of Rawk As We Know It. Model as a cliched Nu-metal :yuk: band, but are actually a rather good Rock Band with some interetsing sounds and songs. The light of the album would have to be their cover of Def Leopard's Pour Some Suger On Me. Classic shit. :headbang:

Well, that's about all for now. Will post more when more come to mind.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack