What is the N-word?

In more honesty, I think you're letting these people bother you too much. It's so much easier to just ignore them rather than get worked up about it.

You think wrong. The only thing that bothers me is that this nonsense is taking place at the official forum of one of the world's greatests metal bands.

You think wrong. The only thing that bothers me is that this nonsense is taking place at the official forum of one of the world's greatests metal bands.
Yeah, I can understand that but I'm sure it happens on official forums of bands that aren't the greatest in the world, too. Does it NOT bother you when it happens on other forums?

"the move to ban the n-word has not caught on among large numbers of young African-Americans who have adopted the word, though rooted in slavery, as a term of endearment toward each other. At the same time, blacks have tried to keep the word strictly off-limits to whites because of its racist roots."
Haha.

They're burying 'my pals', but not 'cracker'?

Always nice to see how racism is treated as a one-sided phenomenon. Although I do support the black people who realize most of their kind don't seem to have a clue anymore, calling eachother my pals, pimps and hoes. Good for them that they make a stand against it.

I shall immediately go cryptofascizimus on this term

Thusly from now on I will refer to all people, regardless of skin colour, as my pals. The intended result is to render the term meaningless, at least in my mind, and call it high-scale avant-garde art in the process also.

Was vorbei ist, ist vorbei.

Wir sind alle Juden und Deutschen.

I shall immediately go cryptofascizimus on this term

Thusly from now on I will refer to all people, regardless of skin colour, as my pals. The intended result is to render the term meaningless, at least in my mind, and call it high-scale avant-garde art in the process also.

Was vorbei ist, ist vorbei.

Wir sind alle Juden und Deutschen.
Stop babbling you pretentious prick.

my pals Guy.

RandyMarshSonOfABitch.gif

Always nice to see how racism is treated as a one-sided phenomenon. Although I do support the black people who realize most of their kind don't seem to have a clue anymore, calling eachother my pals, pimps and hoes. Good for them that they make a stand against it.

As for the word "my pals", anyone can look in the dictionary or listen to Axl Rose Of Guns N' Roses (who I think is an asshole). The word "my pals" refers to someone who is Lazy,unproductive. Caucasians, Native Americans, Irish, German, Asian, Spanish people can all be called "my pals". It is ironic how black people can call each other "My my pals". But, If someone of another race calls them that, they suddenly get offended. It's supposedely O.K. for blacks to call Caucasins such thing as: Honkey/Whitey/Cracker/Zesta/Saltine/Tom's/etc...

But, do you see White/Caucasian people "bitching" about this???? Native Americans, HomoSexuals, the "Mentally Challenged" etc.. get slandered more than this, but do they "BITCH" as much as "blacks"???? Hell no. Yes black people were slaves, but what about the Jews in Nazi Germany, Homosexuals, etc... I am friends with several black people who are very nice, but the Majority think they are entitled to "SHIT". I say, I'm sorry that they went through what happpened, but that was long ago. The majority of Blacks think they are entitled to SHIT. I say BULLSHIT. You don't hear Asians, Mexicans, Jews/Germans, etc... BITCH as much as they do.

Zane

Alright, if anyone looks up the definition of "my pals" (or listen's to the great "Asshole" Axl Rose) he/she would understand that the definition refers to" someone who is lazy, etc..." There can be white/caucasan, Jewish/Irish, Spanish/Latino "my pals". However, you don't see Caucasians take offense to being called "Honkey/Cracker/Saltine/Whitey/Tom's, etc... Or Asians being called "slant eyes/rice burners, etc... or Spanish/Latino;s being called "Beaners/Spicks Wetbacks, etc...

My point is, it's alright for Blacks to call each other "my pals/Spade/Spook/Darkey/etc..." But, if a white person uses any of these terms it is callled Racism. I have friends who are black & no disrespect to them. My point is, think before you speak.

Zane

I just cant get this out of my head ....

N - I - Double gu - er