what is UM?I can saw it everywhere..and I don't know what means

XXX-Selver

WHAT IS THE SHIT LIFE?
Oct 3, 2007
China/Urumuqi
profile.myspace.com
??and more words I can't understand...but I forget them,because a lot of words I can't understand.
I wanna try... :金属万岁~(this Chinese,but I can't sure it can normal demonstration.it mean is :"metal is the best~",just have a try.):lol:

Well of course he found out about his momma, it ain't like she ain't been everywhere! (O*SNAP!)

:cry:

oh dear.
It means mother. Used in this reference ('yo momma!') it is an insult, either to state that the person being insulted's mother is
a) fat
b) ugly
c) has been screwed by every man for 10 miles in each direction

...depending on the context.

get used to it. we english-speakers are a bunch of immature shits.

It's not dirty language... just insulting. Slightly. Chances are everyone will have heard every 'yo momma' insult so it'll be old news...

We need a new one.
How about 'Yo granmomma'?

:p The problem is, the lack of punch in the whole "yo momma" thing has led to me and my mate Jon dropping further and further morally. We finally hit rock bottom one day with:

"I'm gonna put yo momma in a sandwich. Just gonna get a bit of bread, whack it on each side, and lick out the middle"

Later replied with, when we were on about drugs:

"I'm gonna make a pipe outta yo' momma. Just stick some weed in her mouth, light it up, and start sucking on that pussy like there's no tomorrow".

We realised at that point we'd hit a low we didn't want to reach, and didn't use Yo Momma for about a month.