Deliberation: What does it means?!?!?

Sotanaht

Tonight's Musician
Apr 16, 2006
Catania - Italy
Please help me!
Someone can explain me the meaning of the song "Deliberation"?
I've tried to understand that lyric but...oh God...what a fuck...what does Jonas means with these words? What he say through this enigmatic song (and video?!?!?!?)?
I consider "Deliberation" a very beatiful song...buy i read and i read and i read...and continue to not understand!
Please help me!

Dear Thanatos (backwards) ... I can truly understand your problem and how you must feel... but this thread just screams for my thread from some time ago ;):

I hacked the Deliberation Code x.X

Nice avatar by the way

@Vinny: *harr* ;D

Oh! I didn't know!
I've read your post and i've found your theory very genius...but a little exagerate and...bizzarre!:Smokin:
I don't think it's about dentists or whatsoever! Different verses doesn't seem to have sense with your interpretation! But i appreciate your incredible sense of humour and imagination...and the nice drawing work too...but i don't believe this song speak about dentists or doctors in general!

*bows before you* thanx ;)

Well... since no one had an answer that would really make sense... it's sometimes better to take things in a [hopefully] funny way.
Concerning the true meaning of the lyrics... I'm pretty sure none of us can really find out what Jonas was thinking & feeling when writing these... so ... maybe it's better to leave all speculations before it's getting embarrassing...
Of course we could analyze every line like poor students do in exams... but I for myself consider that to be a waste of time.
I personally just absorb the lyrics and let them create an atmosphere/feeling and then maybe relate it to something in my life or thoughts... this does not mean that I'll get a real meaning out of them... but the words start to draw me a picture... and with that all the feelings ... companied by the music of course.
Just my 2 cents on that (;

de·lib·er·a·tion
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/dɪˌlɪb
thinsp.png
əˈreɪ
thinsp.png
ʃən/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-lib-uh-rey-shuh
thinsp.png
n]
Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1.careful consideration before decision. 2.formal consultation or discussion. 3.deliberate quality; leisureliness of movement or action; slowness.
[Origin: 1325–75; ME deliberacion < L dél&#299;ber&#257;ti&#333;n- (s. of dél&#299;ber&#257;ti&#333;), equiv. to dél&#299;ber&#257;t(us) (see deliberate) + -i&#333;n- -ion
thinsp.png
]

—Synonyms 1. reflection, forethought.

-Vince

For me it is about hiding your kindest feelings, and always been unsure if it is the right thing to do or not(to be kind to others)...The ''Deliberation'' in the context means that you are always in doubt: you don't know if you are over-analysing something foolish or if you are disregarding something serious, so you have to make a decision that won't hurt you, but that won't hurt other people too, but it is always a sacrifice for both parts. Complicated? fuck yes...but that's what i could come up with. At least i tried.
=p

One of the more interesting lyrics by Jonas. I like this line:

See us sleep behind the glass unaware of the crime
Will you wake us up before it is time?