What the fuck is 'jizz'?

i aint play this said:
My jizz works as high quality glue and smells like alcohol
You are so fucking disgusting! Yuk!
By the way, my jizz works as children creator! Beware, women! I am creator of children! Bu-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Bha-ha!

I've recently read a thread (the no 1000593) about the same thing. According to a member, (I don't remember his/her name right now) they did this to show the way people think about jizz in a girl's mouth.

We're pure sexists, no matter how much we try to pretend that we're some kind of ''civilised'' beings. I like it :)

And the ''translation'' of come to cum, is pretty weird and disgusting :lol: . But I don't think we should do this to katat-lyrics, they are so great to be ruined. :)

i aint play this said:
Holy grail!! i'm such an useless faggot i should be studying right now instead of posting on shit threads...

same for me...my posts in this thread were typed in the university computer lab

I'm kinda waiting for the guy, who will come and say: "Stupid thread! Don't turn this forum in another Opeth forum, jerks!" or something like this. I've heard this phrase many times on this forum. So I asked myself what is so bad about Opeth forum? I've read some threads on it and I don't know the answer. Maybe you know? So why is Opeth forum have that stained reputation?

Fahrenheit said:
I'm kinda waiting for the guy, who will come and say: "Stupid thread! Don't turn this forum in another Opeth forum, jerks!" or something like this. I've heard this phrase many times on this forum. So I asked myself what is so bad about Opeth forum? I've read some threads on it and I don't know the answer. Maybe you know? So why is Opeth forum have that stained reputation?
Wow! It is my fucking 100th post! I'm moving to the next league! I'm so fucking happy! Well... and fucking angry as always. Ragh!