What is wrong with this picture?

@there: u want me to die? :devil: i HATE this kind of things.. especially cuz i'm home alone :cry:

/witch (kool-aid is a good choice, but i prefer jell-o stuffs)

Can you imagine that I actually started thinking...

"Ok, there's a curtain bar but there's no curtains. Is that shadow natural...uhm yeah it looks natural...and that plant...looks suspicious to me...what else what else!!"

And then our freaky friend appears...hehehe I had seen another one...a creepier room and suddenly a ghost like person appeared and crossed the room in two frames. That was a bit scarier because if you happened to be listening music from the PC then you could also hear a ghastly yell and you found yourself changing your underwear right after! you bad bad boy :p

mmmmmmm i'm home alone...it's dark outside....should i try??????

i feel like but i'm scared at the same time :cry:

hmmm i think i'll try and tell you in a minute or so
*gets prepared to shit her pants* booooooo

hehhe okay,the exact thing had been posted in the very past in one of the forums,the Opeth i think...and i recognized the pic and felt that it wouldn't be so creepy...
but brrrrrrrrr despite all this it was still creepy!!!

*feels there's someone behind her back*
brrrrrrrr

FatherVic said:
Can you imagine that I actually started thinking...

"Ok, there's a curtain bar but there's no curtains. Is that shadow natural...uhm yeah it looks natural...and that plant...looks suspicious to me...what else what else!!"

And then our freaky friend appears...hehehe I had seen another one...a creepier room and suddenly a ghost like person appeared and crossed the room in two frames. That was a bit scarier because if you happened to be listening music from the PC then you could also hear a ghastly yell and you found yourself changing your underwear right after! you bad bad boy :p
Do you have the link? The link to the ghost one that shows up in two frames. I first saw that thing (The one that I had a link to) on totalwar.com's messageboard (It's a videogame series) and I did the same thing you did on that picture. I noticed that the light shining on the wall to the left was ackward (sp?) (The left looking at the comp. screen by the way) The funny thing was I was just centimeters away from the computer screen trying to focus my eyes on the smallest details with my speakers turned up quite a bit. The BAM the thing came out and soared a foot in the air. Then I came down with my heart racing and started busting out laughing!:D

oh, shame on me...i don´t have it...
actually if I remember correctly I think I saved it somewhere, but this was looooong ago and it has to be lost in one of my infinite back up cds and that´s if it´s actually there...

it was a good one, though hehehehe....

oh, THAT band.....no I don't really think so....hehehehe

no, really, you'll find a couple of threads basically and only dedicated to the band with new information directly from Chris and some from Oisin, who seems not to be able to know what the hell is he talking about most of the time ;)

hope you enjoy it here....even when we don't talk about asg :D