what is your favorite Amon Amarth song

[QUOTE="Read This First"-Thread]Alright, now that the search function is officially back, there's no fuckin excuse folks. Just to start things off with, if you're new, and want to start a new thread, search for it first[/QUOTE]

I'm with Knarfi on ths one. There are at least three, if not more, threads called "What's your favourite AA song" or something similar.

said it once and ill say it again Victorious March, it's not only my favourite AA song, its my favourite song of all time.

Ya gotta understand, anyone new to the board or AA will start a thread about your fav song/album from the Mighty Amon Amarth.

I didn't participate in the previous threads, so I'll do it in this one:

Bastards of a lying breed. Very fast, powerful, angry, mean song! :kickass:

...However, I do feel guilty listening to some of these songs since I was raised a Christian!

...However, I do feel guilty listening to some of these songs since I was raised a Christian!

Dude I went to Catholic School from kindergarten until I was kicked out in high school and my Mom made me go to church every Sunday (or else I could find somewhere else to live). Suffice to say I’m not a Catholic, or a believer in ANY god for that matter.

Oh and although I’ve participated in a thread like this before, that was prior to the release of “With Oden on Our Side”, my current fav is “Hermod's Ride To Hel-Lokes Treachery Part 1”.

I'd say Victorious March, but it seems a little trite at this point...I'm gonna go with something a little offbeat...As Long As The Raven Flies!

Doubting Not I Give My Blood
So I May Enter Hall Up High
The Sky Belongs To AsaGods
As Long As The Raven Flies