What is your favorite Judas Priest album?

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
Just wandering to see what everyone's favorite Judas Priest album is. My favorite of them all is "Defenders Of The Faith". They have many good ones though. Here is my top 5....

1. Defenders Of The Faith
2. British Steel
3. Painkiller
4. Screaming For Vengeance
5. Sad Wings Of Destiny

Well, a few aren't real albums per se, but this is what I listen to of theirs the most:

1) Screaming for Vengeance
2) Hero, Hero
3) Unleashed in the East
4) Hell Bent for Leather
5) Sad Wings of Destiny

Originally posted by JayKeeley
Amazingly, with every classic Priest album, their last with Halford was my fave. That's a reunion that must happen in our lifetime.

I know a lot of people want this to happen, but for me personally I don't need it. I would be happy if Rob would stay with his own band.

That does not mean that I would be against it. But it kinda leaves me cold I guess. Ripper Owens is the lead singer of Priest and Rob has his own band. I am fine with that.

Originally posted by Hawk
That does not mean that I would be against it. But it kinda leaves me cold I guess. Ripper Owens is the lead singer of Priest and Rob has his own band. I am fine with that.

I think much the same way. I guess I'd like to see it come true, though, but not if they wouldn't be aiming at making new songs together. Just some gigs done because of money would be pointless and would only stain the almighty Judas Priest's immortal memory...........

My favs:
1. Painkiller
2. DOTF
3. Turbo
4. Killing Machine
5. SFV