Fav Judas Priest Album!!!!!

My top 5 will be...

1-Pain Killer
2-Defenders Of Faith
3-Killing Machine (aka Hell Bent For Leather USA)
4-Stained Class
5-Screaming For Vengeance

I'm not too keen on British Steel too rock'n'roll sounding for my liking. I also like Ripper Owens Jugulator and Metal Meltdown Live 98 very much but I decided to put just Rob era stuff.

Killing Machine is rather over looked album me thinks. "Killing Machine" and "Take On The World" video was absolute killer.

They difined the fashion of Heavy Metal when they released Killing Machine with LEATHER & STUDS since then every hr/hm bands copied this look. Before that fashion everyone had hippie 70's style.

Anyways shame about Dave Holland really.

True Blue Heavy Metal

Yes, Yes . It Is A Shame About Holland. For All The Priest Fans, Have You Purchased "the Electric Eye" Dvd, There's A Shit Load Of Video's And A Bbc Performance. Also I Thought That The Box Set Was Already Out, But Now The Stores Said That That It Isn't Released Untill May??? What The Hell???? I Did Find Out That The Us Price $69.99. Not Bad For Four Good Cd's And An Unreleased Dvd From The Screaming For Ven.. Tour!!!!!!!

Sinner Rider said:
Yes, Yes . It Is A Shame About Holland. For All The Priest Fans, Have You Purchased "the Electric Eye" Dvd, There's A Shit Load Of Video's And A Bbc Performance. Also I Thought That The Box Set Was Already Out, But Now The Stores Said That That It Isn't Released Untill May??? What The Hell???? I Did Find Out That The Us Price $69.99. Not Bad For Four Good Cd's And An Unreleased Dvd From The Screaming For Ven.. Tour!!!!!!!

The Electric Eye DVD is worth every penny! They packed that thing full of great stuff.

Man, I wish they would sell the box set DVD separate!