What is your favorite Judas Priest album?

My fav. Judas Priest albumns.
1)Screaming for Vengeance
2)Painkiller
3) Stained Class
4) Sin after Sin
5) British Steel

Originally posted by SSatanic
RID ain't too bad, not my favourite, though. Lots of good tracks, such as Blood Red Skies and the title track.
:devil:

Don't forget "Hot as iron" that's a very underated killer song.

And "I'm A Rocker"!

The very last chorus of that when he screams "AND NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" really high with those cool chords underneath sounds soooo powerful! It's like my anthem!

I actually like Ripper Owens alot and enjoy the albums "Jugulator" and "Demolition" alot. It took awhile for Ripper to grow on me but I now enjoy his work with Priest alot.

Judas Priest is the heavy metal love of my life. No other band could give me the kind of vibes that songs like Jawbreaker, Blood Red Skies, Fever, Burnin' Up, Victim Of Changes - oh, the list is endless - have given me!!! Rock Hard, Ride Free!!! :heh:

I saw them live with Ripper in 2001, and I liked the show.
Rob Halford has made excellent songs also after his departure from Priest.

Ripper is great live but his style of vocals on the last 2 albums isn't very good. And the songs suck on them and I don't like the new direction. How could anybody say Demolition has more balls than Painkiller?!?!?

:confused:

I like both Rob & Ripper.......
I actually think Ripper's voice is very unique and interesting, and that there's excellent tracks on Demolition. Nothing that would bring back the old glory, but I'm happy this way, too.

I can't deny that I'd like to see a reunion take place, though.

Originally posted by The Trooper
"Turbo" rocks!!!

I reckon it is much better than Jugulator, Demolition, Point Of Entry, Rocka Rolla, Sin After Sin...

Up to now I always thought this guy knows what he is talking about, but after reading this comment ... :))) To quote somebody else who was talking about Iron Maiden: Turbo is "... weak pussy music..."
Cheerz

-sin after sin
-sad wings of destiny
-unleashed in the east
-killing machine
-painkiller

i don't like british steel,turbo and point of entry

i don't like so much judas in the 80's only painkiller!

the last two are pure shit!

:eek:

The last two albums were the only half decent one's worth hearing.The rest of them i couldn't give a fuck about.But then again...I couldn't give a fuck about Judas Preist full stop.

I don't like Jugulator and Demolition, I think they suck. Therefore I like Turbo better than them....

I also don't like Point Of Entry much, I think it was a huge letdown following British Steel, but then again maybe I just don't like it much because of the class of the albums its jammed between, British Steel, Screaming, Defenders...

And Sin After Sin and Rocka Rolla are just albums which never did it that much for me. Therefore I like Turbo better :)

Turbo ain't that bad like people say. So the production is more commercial sounding and the lyrics have more of a party feel. Who cares?!?!?