What is your favorite track from The Jester Race?

Best track on TJR

• Moonshield

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • The Jester's Dance

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Artifacts of the Black Rain

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Graveland

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Lord Hypnos

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Dead Eternity

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • The Jester Race

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • December Flower

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Wayfaerer

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Dear God in Me

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

mekane

Oct 4, 2003
I think this is by FAR the best in flames CD. It has absolutely no weak points. Every song is killer! But im going to make you choose just one. Sorry.

Im going to say the two worst songs are the two instrumentals, The Jester's Dance (even though this one is pleasing the first few listens), and Wayfaerer.

I'm goign to have to choose December Flower, even though its close between that and the title track. I figure the title track will get enough votes as is.

Even though it's a remake, Dead Eternity, Anders gave it more justice then Mikael IMO. Just has so much power, aggression, and speed in it. Killer tune.

Jesterace said:
Even though it's a remake, Dead Eternity, Anders gave it more justice then Mikael IMO. Just has so much power, aggression, and speed in it. Killer tune.
Stanne left the band long before they did the demo version of Dead Etenity; Jocke Gothberg did the vocals on the demo version which is on various CDs. BUT - you're right, that song rules! Personally I love both versions, but in any case, I'd probably go for that song as the best song. The Jester Race is one of those albums which is best listened to as a whole though, so it's difficult to choose one song.

Moonshield said:
Stanne left the band long before they did the demo version of Dead Etenity; Jocke Gothberg did the vocals on the demo version which is on various CDs. BUT - you're right, that song rules! Personally I love both versions, but in any case, I'd probably go for that song as the best song. The Jester Race is one of those albums which is best listened to as a whole though, so it's difficult to choose one song.

Damnit! My Lunar Strain/Subterranian cd doesn't say who does what songs so I just guessed Mikael, sounds like him to anyways.

December Flower... power!