What is your PP Weekend Travel Playlist?

Fitting in kungfu shouldn't be too hard, especially if you guys bring paddles this time around and someone refuses a spanking from Kalle. Obviously such a situation will result in some heavy asskicking that would make even Cenzu whimper like a little schoolboy

It's just that you boys have such pretty hair that it makes me jealous :mad:

Also, the coffee machine at work broken when I used it (push button for hot milk. wait for cup to fill. milk automagically stops... oh NO! milk running nonstop!!) and the mean cafeteria man gave me nasty looks as though I am in league with a superior race of cows and part of their plot to spoil the ultimate cup of coffee... black... with their lushious lactose.

Thinking of cows that shoot scalding milk at mean cafeteria people made it all better :Smokin:

Oatmeal. It was only after the last puff of smoke that I realised it's supposed to be eated with a spoon :(

Since i don't got an Ipod i have uploaded 1.7 gb music to my phone now for the purpose of travelling next weekend. More or less the same stuff i listen to at home like Cloudscape, PM, Threshold, Kamelot, Jorn +++

Oh my gosh, next weekend sounds so much closer than "in 8 days"!!

Know what? since I'll have my 8G USB stick I'll be sure to bring lots of Britney, Xtina, Beyonce and Avril for anyone needing a frontal lobotomy :D

Pippi!! Life isn't worth living without Mr. Nilsson and Little Old Man (is the horse called that in Swedish?) :D

I'll probably bring a kids audio book with me for the train trip. They still help me sleep :oops:

Ha! I just learned "Gubben" yesterday! Gamla / gammal / gubben. Lägenheten är ganska gammal och detta är Gamla Stan.

My goal is to be able to read Pippi in Swedish within the year. It was one of my favourite kids books and I thought it would be a nice goal to make.

Pippi is on topic as long as it's the audio version! I have the Harry Potter audio books and some Dr Seuss ones and might bring a few. I'm getting behind on my podcasts too, so they'll have to be added to my playlist.

Basically my playlist IS off topic ;)

Also, Marcel, Get Bent!!! :p

You'd love to see me get bent, wouldn't you? I'd go after Kalle even more than I usually do though :p I might even become competition for our little whimpering finnish schoolgirl :p