• Hinduism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Judaism

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Scientology

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Fuck Religion (doesent beleive in god or any religion)

Votes: 28 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't believe in any God, nor am i part of any religion. But i would never get into a discussion with a harcore jesus fan, they are to annoying to discuss with :erk:

Codi hates god for many reasons, but mainly because he looks like this:

Cody4.jpg

Cruel, cruel creator!

Codi is sad.

He blocks me, then unblocks me every few minutes to cry, then begs me to "leave him alone" or he's gonna report me, then he threatens me and starts harassing me.... it's too funny... here's an excerpt:

The.Rider.Of.Justice Among the Sheep ~~Master of ICE and Pure DARKNESS~~ says:
im talking shit about u
The.Rider.Of.Justice Among the Sheep ~~Master of ICE and Pure DARKNESS~~ says:
you are so fucking retarded.. you make forrest gump look like rain man

Joe says:
you're so ugly everytime you take a shit you get arrested for cloning

:lol: So lame!

lol i meant to say Stephen hawking not rain man... although rain man is a genius..

bassically i unblocked him cause i peacfully and politely asked him to leave me alone but no.. he couldnt.. and he started talking shit to me. so well... i guess i kinda talked shit back.. he is a looser what do you expect..

bassically i unblocked him cause i peacfully and politely asked him to leave me alone but no.. he couldnt.. and he started talking shit to me. so well... i guess i kinda talked shit back.. he is a looser what do you expect..

HAHAHA you lie too much! You used to unblock me to say some shit too. It's impossible to have a "peacefully" and "politely" conversation with you.

I hate all organised religion. However, I'm interested in faith itself, how it drives man to continue living- that they're blindly believing in a God that might not even exist, where accepting that it's a false concept will destroy them

people want to be saved.
and that's pretty much it.
Plus they don't want to take responsibility on the world's actions on themselves so when they start a war or two they can just prey and know that in the end it won't matter.
Mostly talking about christianity there...

It's hard to say without taking sides though. I've never believed in God. I belong to church but I'm not very comfortable with admitting it, just haven't really done anything to it yet. :)