What items to get rid of???

doclegion

Contagious Destruction
Dec 31, 2006
Things that i am looking to get rid of but im not too sure on what i should keep for the future??... But i also wanted to pick up a SIC ASS GEETAR AMP HEAD.. 51506505 something in that range just so i can have a bad ass tone everyday...

DBX quad compressor/limiter (i question this because ya never know if you need one but i have rarly used it because of plugins and better gain control)

Line6POD XT PRO ( as i mentioned i want to get a better head but i dont play all that much and this does have a decent range of effects and dumb shit but its not BRUTALLLLL!!! Its more so i have SIC tone and when i record bands i know i have something worth using.. I have a mesa cab....

Just looking at feedback

I also have a MAC G4 which i wasnt to sure on what i wanted to do with.. It has PT5 and i use a mackie interface.. I never tried it.. I use cubase on a PC.. I purchased it off a junkie for 100 bucks with a DIGI 001 hahahaha seriously... But yea :headbang:

I'd say the DBX. Like you said, we have plug-ins for that stuff now.

I am an advocate for Pods until you have money for a bunch of amps. Beside, if you tweak the Pods just right, you can get great sounds. I wouldn't even get rid of the Pod until you have at least three heads that you are satisfied with and have plenty of effects that renders it useless.

Conclusion: If you have to get rid of one, go with the DBX. It doesn't sound THAT great and has been fully replaced by software.

I'd say the DBX. Like you said, we have plug-ins for that stuff now.

I am an advocate for Pods until you have money for a bunch of amps. Beside, if you tweak the Pods just right, you can get great sounds. I wouldn't even get rid of the Pod until you have at least three heads that you are satisfied with and have plenty of effects that renders it useless.

Conclusion: If you have to get rid of one, go with the DBX. It doesn't sound THAT great and has been fully replaced by software.

DONE!!!! I feel the exact same way good looking out bro cheers :danceboy: