what kind of guitarist/drummer/bassist are you?

hmmm. I'd say I'm good, because i get a lot of good feedback.
I love to play complicated and FAST leeds. And i think that i can handle them pretty good.
But i suck when it comes to improvisation. I don't know why. I think that my theoretical knowledge is also not that bad.

But anyway. It's always not that easy to describe your own skill.

Between Intermediate and Good. I've been in a number of bands, and am currently in one, have played numerous shows, and am hoping to one day get signed... But really, I'm a part time hack.

Time is generally not spent practicing stuff other than our material, and I don't really study much anymore... I would like to though.

Ì´m a guitarist.... I would say I´m half intermediate, half good. Growing, playing every day.

Been playing for 4 1/2 years more or less... Have been in several bands, currently in two.. I´ve played live, recorded live, recorded in a studio. I play some leads. I´m still taking guitar lessons,... Know a bunch of theory, still studing... Can play by listening ( sometimes it gets hard, he!)

And the most important for me.... people see I´m growing, I get positive comments, and my bandmates/aquantances like my songs & riffs quite much!!!

Drums: Somewhere beween good and pro. Sure, I am young, but I've been playing literally all of my life. Still have plenty to learn though, always will.:)

Piano/Synth: Intermediate. I'm taking lessons.;)

novice to good pianist. Been playing for ten or more years. I pick up hard music - Chopin, Rachmaninoff, Tchaikovsky, Brahms - can't play it but after a while I can. Guitar - a bit past beginner...I didn't start last week but I'm not too good. I need both of my hands to be doing the same type of thing. Piano and drums alike...drums I'm intermediate to good. Not necessarrily good not because I can't play beats nor can I play really fast but there isn't a whole lot I can't play ( excluding jazz...) I don't have a set of my own and I've been at it for over four years. When I wig out and go apeshit I can play Ravenous and songs of the same speed...so playing on your hardwood floor with headphones and pissing everyone off within earshot PAYS OFF!

Guitar - somewhere between Intermediate and Good
Bass - somewhere between Novice and Intermediate (If I could play better without a pick, I'd put myself at Intermediate)
Drums - somewhere between Beginner and Novice (Although I've been playing in some form for at least 2 years)
Vocals - Intermediate (Would be Good if the general tone of my voice didn't suck ass)