What kind of reverbs are you using?

Dawn Patrol

Feb 3, 2005
Sweden
I was wondering what kind of reverbs you guys are using, for drums, vocals etc. I know that is much up to what kind of feeling you want for that particular song but there are always some favourit reverbs...or...???

I usually have some roomreverb (Waves-Rverb studioA) on the drums, depending on how much of the ambience mic I'm using in the mix. For vocals I use mostly a vocal-plate and if the singer has a dry voice I tend to apply some short delays. Sometimes I also use some hall-reverb on the vocals. On guitarsolos I tweak the delay until I'm happy, don't use so much reverb on that.

So please, give me your insight on the reverbs!

I use the reverbs in my Lexicon MPX550. They're some of the best I've ever heard IMO.

I hate to admit it but ive got a H3000 DSE, an MPX 1, M1 and an M2000 in the rack but at the moment im using the plugs in Logic 7. At the moment I cant see me using much more than Logic and some fat pre's.

Space designer, thats the one. I was never gonna remember the name without booting it up. Only just got it and it seems really powerful. Ill never sell the outboard but the software version is both convienient and effective.