What kind of underwear do you wear?

Guys with tong = :erk:

It like........overflow :lol:
That's why I don't wear thongs.

That and the fact that the only time I ever like cutting off circulation to my balls is when I'm wearing my insanely tight Power Metal Birth Control pants.

That's why I don't wear thongs.

That and the fact that the only time I ever like cutting off circulation to my balls is when I'm wearing my insanely tight Power Metal Birth Control pants.

We need photos of that. Either the pants or fairy pics. I'm giving you a choice now.:loco:
And I don't reallt care about men wear. It's fucking underwear. And the only time you see it, it'll be off shortly anyways, so why does it matter? A slongs as it isn't girly.:lol:

I can do both, but I gotta find the Fairy getup first. The only problem with doing them both at the same time is that the pants'll totally clash with the miniskirt. :lol:

And it matters, 'cause, in the words of a great man by the name of Ryan Reynolds, "You can tell alot about a person by the underwear they wear."

I can do both, but I gotta find the Fairy getup first. The only problem with doing them both at the same time is that the pants'll totally clash with the miniskirt. :lol:

And it matters, 'cause, in the words of a great man by the name of Ryan Reynolds, "You can tell alot about a person by the underwear they wear."

Come to my house and we'll do the makeup and fairy thing. :lol:

I free ball. If only the whole world free balled...hey, what do u think Arabs wear under their dresses? probably free balling too right?

lol Metalocalypse jkjk

Just normal Hanes or Fruit of the loom boxers, not those tight things.

I'm wearing this :oops: :lol:

dixie-girl-thong.jpg

Reactions: MIMA
^ :zombie: I just cant imagine you guys feelin comfortable in that !!