What is in your feet ?

:lol: in "The Quiet Place" he sounds like the guy from Korn...

P.S. way to keep a low profile on your new account:p

Yes, and I've listened to The Divine Wings of Tragedy too....

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :eek: :eek: :eek: BOOOOORRRING! :lol:

I still say, in my opinion, even if Symph X are better musicians than Bodom, Bodom's music is still much more interesting/enjoyable and therefore better :p

Divine wings is boring? Of sins and shadows, Sea of Lies, Medusa, Out of the Ashes are boring? Pretty damn exciting to me

If I ever have enough money, i'm gonna pick me up a pair of these :D

sch320050_darkbrown_m.jpg

Divine wings is boring? Of sins and shadows, Sea of Lies, Medusa, Out of the Ashes are boring? Pretty damn exciting to me

Well, yes they are... to me anyways. I'm just stating how I feel about their music. And don't get me wrong, I gave them MANY chances to impress me, but they have just failed. So don't think me to be ignorant. I'm actually listening to "Of Sins & Shadows" now. Still nothing. Guitars and keyboards are good, although sometimes fail to be overly impressive, but at other times they make up for it so it's a cointoss imo. It's the damned vocals that ruin a song for me. Songs like "Inferno" and "The Turning" start out amazing then these mediocre vocals start up and it's like :erk: wtf?

I can only enjoy them in the same way that I enjoy Sinergy, trying to ignore the vocals. Although I like Sinergy vocals ALOT more.
I don't even bother arguing with him.
Nothing to argue about, I'm just stating my opinion.
Guys guys... Bodom Rules!! :headbang:Bodom Rules!! :headbang:Bodom Rules!! :headbang:Bodom Rules!! :headbang:Bodom Rules!! :headbang:Bodom Rules!! :headbang:Bodom Rules!! :headbang:Bodom Rules!! :headbang:Bodom Rules!! :headbang:Bodom Rules!! :headbang:Bodom Rules!! :headbang:Bodom Rules!! :headbang:Bodom Rules!! :headbang:

I whole-heartedly agree! :kickass:

pussyreps.png

omfg, whoever's neg repping me is a serious faggot. LEAVE YOUR NAME! I don't care about rep but just have a spine :lol: btw neg repping me proves you're gay and can't handle the fact Bodom >Symph X so :lol: :p

Reactions: Night Reaper
pussyreps.png

omfg, whoever's neg repping me is a serious faggot. LEAVE YOUR NAME! I don't care about rep but just have a spine :lol: btw neg repping me proves you're gay and can't handle the fact Bodom >Symph X so :lol: :p

:lol: i know, they're scared that you'll pwn or or something, thats why they dont leave their name.
but oh well, you did make a good point about Bodom >Symph X hehe