• other - post below

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • batdog

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

MiniMurray

Jul 30, 2002
Lost Angeles
i got a new doggie yay! got her from the pound and named her stewie cuz of her football head. if i had a dime everytime time i was asked this question i'd have a part like donald trump. so i thought i'd post a poll and see what you all thought. please fill in the blank if other applies...

stewie_bite.jpg

stewie_batears.jpg

stewie03.jpg

stewie02.jpg

STEWIEEEEEEE!!!!!! :loco: Without a doubt she is cute and adorable, other than that she does look like a mix of whippet and ???? (You thought maybe boxer?) . :kickass: I miss her Sara, please hug her for me! :cool:

LMAO! Though I think its correct pronunciation is "El Chupacabra".

Otherwise, I have no clue what mix of breeds she might be, though her coat makes me thing Pit Bull. Kinda cute though.

Its... "El Chupacabras" people say its a monster that eat tons of farm animals,some people say it is a creature from other planet but..wtf .............. I think its a Giant chihuahua.. i really dont know a lot of dogs but the chupacabras thing is awesome hahahaha :loco: :p :lol: :lol: :headbang:

El Chupacrabas can't compare to the terror of El Chone None. He's a boogeyman who wears his underwear on top of his head and he has a strong taste for macaroni. :D

As for the dog, I think it's the offspring of the early cinema Wolfman (the one in the NOTB video) and the Taco Bell chihuahua.

El Chupacrabas can't compare to the terror of El Chone None. He's a boogeyman who wears his underwear on top of his head and he has a strong taste for macaroni. :D

As for the dog, I think it's the offspring of the early cinema Wolfman (the one in the NOTB video) and the Taco Bell chihuahua.
:lol:

Stewie, girl!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
You may have a point there, Rya - she does practically talk! That dog is one smaaahhht cookie!

I'd say pitbull/weinerdog. The coat and head are pitbullish and her torso looks quite long laying on the pet bed.

Although batdog would be appropriate based on a couple of shots. She may need a visit to the doggie orthodontist with that under bite. :lol:

Training her be a devildog for the Galaxy?

Jim

STEWIEEEEEEE!!!!!! :loco: Without a doubt she is cute and adorable, other than that she does look like a mix of whippet and ???? (You thought maybe boxer?) . :kickass: I miss her Sara, please hug her for me! :cool:

she hugs back too :) yeah i googled some pics of boxer/whippet and they're very similiar - it's the long body and short muzzle huh. ah but the underbite, two foot long tounge, huge ears, rarely barks - hahahha how many dogs is that? some not even dogs!!!! ahhahahh!!!

Its... "El Chupacabras" people say its a monster that eat tons of farm animals,some people say it is a creature from other planet but..wtf .............. I think its a Giant chihuahua.. i really dont know a lot of dogs but the chupacabras thing is awesome hahahaha :loco: :p :lol: :lol: :headbang:

hahhaahh yeah that made me laugh :lol:
hey, i heard there was a recall on this product....

chupacabra.jpg

That's Sammy, multiple winner of the World's Ugliest Dog contest...he (she?) died a year or two ago. Believe it or not, Sammy was a purebred dog of some sort. Sammy would make a good album cover!

sam_ugly_dog.jpg