What monitors do you use with your DAW for track,mix,etc?

felipe-x

Dec 7, 2004
santiago, chile
I just bought for my b-day a samsung 22"(21.5 to be exact) model 2233SN US$170 brand new. and this is HUGE!!!

i have no words to talk about how i feel right now. before i got this i was using like a 15" AOC monitor, the change is.... holy shit bro. i need to ask this :OMG: my projects looks so aweeeesooomee on this monitor. i am wet. lol

i also played virtua tennis 3 with this monitor and it is sweet among winning eleven ! haha

do you guys use big monitors? i always dreamed with this one to do my projects. dream come true!

:kickass:

I have a Samsung T260 25.5 '' and I love it! Before that I had a 19'', so when I got my Samsung at first I thought it was too big XD. I got used to it and now the size is ok for me.

Most of the time 17" but at the moment I do most of my stuff on my notebook, so 15,4", would love to get a bigger one but I am totally broke and I need the (non existing) money for other things...

23" Samsung. It has a weird resolution (2048X1152) which makes things look smaller than my 19" Phillips. On the other hand it shows two pages in Word simultaneously ;)

I cheked out an Asus Eeepc netbook after I got my monitor and it was like "I miss my other 16 inches of display".

I have a 23'' Samsung but since i dont record atm i use it for Call Of Duty-Modern Warfare:lol::headbang:

2 x 17" some cheap lcd monitor. looks pretty good. I think it was an ECI or something? Works fine!

iMac 24". I've got an older 19" CRT hooked up next to me for color correcting video and main mix window for sound. Leaves me all 24" for tools and effects.

22" LG at my home studio and at home and a 24" iMac at work. Before that, at my home studio, i used a 17" Samsung CRT and that sucked eheheh