What movies made you cry while or after watching?

BleedingNeonBlack said:
anyways it made me cry....very sad....i saw brave heart for the first time on sunday night...didnt make me cry...touching but i didnt cry for some reason...i guess its beause he promised his wife that he will love her forever...then slept with that queen lady...i didnt like that...and DONT tell me that guys have needs..this is a movie...guys shouldnt have needs!!!

It's a movie, so it shouldn't reflect real life? I'm guessing you prefer movies where all is happy with sunshine and puppies in the end.

actually no, i thought it was a good movie because he died in the end...same thing with gladiator...it was just weird how he said that he will love her forever...then like two weeks later he fucks this other girl

i mean at least wait a while

My little brother has this all-consuming hatred for Mel Gibson, it's really funny ... and that just made me realize that the E! True Hollywood Story of Mel Gibson was on earlier tonight and I missed it ... making fun of it, that is.

I cried at the Passion of the Christ

... thinking about people being reduced to tears and having their lives changed by that horrible travsey of a movie. I cried because of the $8 I will never get back since I paid for the ticket. I cried because of the 2 hours of time that movie wasted, plus the half and hour to and from the movie theater. Yep, that movie's a tear-jerker, alright. But my friends and I just played the robots from MST3K for the whole movie, so it wasn't a total loss.

I felt extremely depressed at the end of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy book (the complete five collection) but I didn't cry.

I cried after watching the BBC version of The Hitchhikers Guide because of how badly they butchered it

*still pissed at them for doing that*

BleedingNeonBlack said:
actually no, i thought it was a good movie because he died in the end...same thing with gladiator...it was just weird how he said that he will love her forever...then like two weeks later he fucks this other girl

i mean at least wait a while

You cheated on Mr. ShitCunt, so fuck you and fuck what you are saying.

(If that did really happen. If it didn't I retract my previous statement)

Every Disney movie I have ever seen.
Forrest Gump
Edward Scissorhands
Monster
ET
The House of Sand and Fog
The Dark Krystal
The Never Ending Story