What music are you ashamed to say you listen to ?

bast1981

New Metal Member
Oct 30, 2010
I for myself outside of metal i listen to some rock mostly old bands and even pop.

As for pop i like Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel but both are not new and like metal pop was better in the 80's

As for rock i would say Whitesnake,Cutting Crew,Alice cooper,dokken,Led zepplin,deep purple.

I am not ashamed of liking those rock bands more the pop ones.

Try this

Phil collins - I don't care anymore
Phil collins - find a way to my heart
Phil Collins - I can feel it in the air

Cutting crew - (I just) died in your arms

Peter Gabriel - Kiss of life
Peter Gabriel - mercy street

I for myself outside of metal i listen to some rock mostly old bands and even pop.

As for pop i like Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel but both are not new and like metal pop was better in the 80's

As for rock i would say Whitesnake,Cutting Crew,Alice cooper,dokken,Led zepplin,deep purple.

I am not ashamed of liking those rock bands more the pop ones.

Try this

Phil collins - I don't care anymore
Phil collins - find a way to my heart
Phil Collins - I can feel it in the air

Cutting crew - (I just) died in your arms

Peter Gabriel - Kiss of life
Peter Gabriel - mercy street

Why would you be ashamed of Alice Cooper? All the rest, yeah.

I wouldn't say there is any music that I would be ashamed of to listen to. After all, I didn't make those songs!! haha

Haha, Huey Lewis and The News are some catchy guys, totally hip to be square.

I'm not really ashamed, but my only non-metal/grindcore/thrash favorite band is Saves the Day, 2003 and older. Totally emo.

I'm not ashamed of anything I like, because I like it. There are bands I avoid mentioning though, because I don't want to deal with people berating my tastes:

Fall Out Boy
Lady Gaga
Insane Clown Posse
The Used
Hollywood Undead
My Chemical Romance (don't deserve the hate they get)
Panic at the Disco (ESPECIALLY don't deserve the hate they get)
Slipknot
Korn

I'm not ashamed of anything I like, because I like it. There are bands I avoid mentioning though, because I don't want to deal with people berating my tastes:

Fall Out Boy
Lady Gaga
Insane Clown Posse
The Used
Hollywood Undead
Slipknot
Korn

jesus christ, thats like getting on CNN and announcing your the most gullible idiot alive.

oh and ya, i listen to puddle of mudd occasionally, which makes me a sinner.

Fall Out Boy
Lady Gaga
Insane Clown Posse
The Used
Hollywood Undead
Slipknot
Korn

i like all these bands too
lady gaga was just the first thing to pop into my head when i read the title of this thread

Not really ashamed of anything I listen to but sort of ashamed that I can play Lady Gaga - Bad Romance on guitar...