What Music Have You Bought Recently?

litendvdcover.jpg

Bloodbath - The Wacken Carnage

Opeth: Watershed Special Edition with Mellotron Heart bonus CD :cool:

Also

5574304b42513810bdc3d9df25a03e34ed96aec0.385.385.a825260421ca260538f62a90b5dbf8fce09cdf0c.JPG

deka_thed.jpg

82355on8.jpg

As well as Enemies of Reality by Nevermore and Tuonela by Amorphis, but I figure I have enough pictures.

Watershed SE arrived today, but no mellotron heart and no signed leaflet were included. (Damn you The End Records. Damn you to hell :))

[edit]
I did though, get an "EXCLUSIVE" download from The End Records for the Mellotron heart track. But I'm not satisfied with that :)

Watershed finally arrived this morning so I've been having a bit of a Watershed marathan today,putting the whole album onto my Ipod/Phone/Computer in the process meaning I can listen to it wherever I want and almost when I want:heh:

Hmm..

I bought,

Bloodbath - wacken carnage
Opeth - Still day beneath the sun 7"
Opeth - Watershed SE & LP
Camel - Moonmadness
Nightingale - Invisible
Porcupine Tree - Nil Recurring

Nice :erk:
Pretty damn expensive..

Got Watershed on LP yesterday. I know it's a bit overkill to have an album on both limited ed. CD AND vinyl (blush), and I have to admit, I've done it twice or thrice...*sigh*.

But sometimes, you just can't help yourself.

eMusic DL's:

10999811_155_155.jpeg

Anata - Under a Stone With No Inscription

and then my prog feast.....

11122135_155_155.jpeg

Pink Floyd - London 1966/1967

10966640_155_155.jpeg

Amon Duul II - Yeti

11201793_155_155.jpeg

Nektar - Remember the Future

I just placed this order...

ANCIENT CREATION: Evolution Bound
CWN ANNWN: Blood of the Djinn
DIVISION BY ZERO: Tyranny of Therapy
HELMET OF GNATS: Helmet Of Gnats
LITTLE ATLAS: Hollow
MOONLIGHT AGONY: Echoes of a Nightmare
PHIDEAUX: Ghost Story
PHIDEAUX: The Great Leap
PRAVDA: Walking Through Walls
THIEVES' KITCHEN: The Water Road

I just picked up three yesterday.

Ihsahn - Angl: Fucking great record! "Unhealer" w/Mikael kills! Kinda surprising, too, considering I was never a huge Emperor fan. Isahn is definitely one very talented cat, though, and I highly recommend this one to those who haven't picked it up yet!

Jon Oliva's Pain - Global Warning: The lost Criss Oliva riffs make the record for me, being an old-school Savatage/Criss Oliva freak. Still kinda pissed that Jon just pulled the plug on Savatage without so much as a "fuck you" to the fans, though. Also still waiting on the Criss-era DVD he ran around promising everyone would be out "any minute now" after the Poets & Madmen show in Atlanta several years ago.

Strapping Young Lad - 1994-2006 Chaos Years cd/dvd: Always loved these guys, Devin Townsend is the official king of "don't give a fuck!" (good thing, considering he's very probably the ugliest motherfucker in all of metal! lol Very talented, hilarious dude, though!), and the dvd slays!