What Music Have You Bought Recently?

I don't know if anyone would be willing to do this but I have a copy of the 2008 re-release of Amid It's Hallowed Mirth (as posted above...) and I'd like to trade it for a more recent album like The Novella Reservoir or The Pale Haunt Departure. Amid It's Hallowed Mirth features new artwork and Bonus tracks include: "Nothing Earthly Save the Thrill", "Seasons of Frost", and the complete 1990 "Scabs" demo: "Scarification", "Mammaliferous Earth", "Winter Solstice", "Crown of Thorns".
If you'd be willing to trade, either PM, post here, or email me.

Finally arrived:

615B5Fio9lL._SS500_.jpg

51da8KDzj3L._SS500_.jpg

this01.jpg

I'm pretty excited, since these are the first albums I'm buying of all of these bands...

From the little I've heard of it, it's good. Though it hasn't "destroyed" me yet - with a band name like that I was expecting it to really crush, but doesn't too much. I enjoy, and with a more listens probably even love it (being the post rock fanboy that I am), but I was just expecting to be heavier and more rhythm based. I'll let you know after more listens.

However, the Russian Circles album I ordered should be arriving soon, and I hope that'll knock my socks off...

God... tons. I'm still going to get a few more too. I've discovered the glory of ebay.

This week (since Saturday that is... less than a week):

Ayreon - The Human Equation (2CD, 1DVD)
Bloodbath - Breeding Death
AC/DC - Black Ice
Borknagar - Epic
November's Doom - Pale Haunt Departure
November's Doom - Novella Reservoir
November's Doom - Amid This Hallowed Mirth
November's Doom - Welcome to the Fade
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - Of Natural History
Sunn O))) & Boris - Altars
Mogwai - Happy Songs for Happy People
Control Denied - The Fragile Art of Existence (Limited Edition Gold Version #0773/2,000)
Krieg - The Church
1349 - Liberation
Dark Monarchy - Seven Visions into the Epoch of Holocaust
Krisuin - AssassiNation
Remembrance - Frail Visions
Autumn - Black Wings
Elegeion - The Last Moment
sleepmakeswaves - in today already walks tomorrow
Nevermore - Dead Heart in a Dead World
Nevermore - S/T
The Gathering - Monsters
OSI - s/t
Perfect Circle - Mer de Noms
SYL - The New Black
SYL - Heavy as a Really Heavy Thing
GY!BE - F# A# oo
Paradise Lost - Lost Paradise
&
Deathmetal.US Comp.
Deathgasm Records - Destruction of the Heavenly Realms Volume III
Candlelight USA - Winter Sampler 2008
Unleashed - Sworn Allegiance
Ion Dissonance - Minus the Herd (Promo-only 2 tracks)

Next week:
Cynic - Traced in Air
Enslaved - Vertebrae
!!!

Yeah, I'm throwing myself on the mound of praise for IMToD's sig too.
I decided I wanted an arrested development gif for my sig and looked through a few and ended up with that one it's constantly hilarious. I almost chose one of Gob trying to throw that envelop into the ocean but it keeps blowing back lol.

I decided I wanted an arrested development gif for my sig and looked through a few and ended up with that one it's constantly hilarious. I almost chose one of Gob trying to throw that envelop into the ocean but it keeps blowing back lol.

u made a good choice. im glad to see so much AD love on this forum.

Just got my latest shipment:
Caina - Temporary Antennae
Celestial Sky - CD-R from guy in Caina and owner of God Is Myth Records
Cult of Luna - Somewhere Along the Highway
Cult of Luna - Eternal Kingdom
DSO - Si Monumentum
DSO - Kenose
DSO - Fas
Earthless - Rhythms from a Cosmic Sky
Trinacria - Travel Now Journey Infinitely

Neil Young concert T-Shirt.

To anyone who'll be seeing him: He still owns beyond belief. I honestly couldn't believe how well he played and how much he controlled the stage. But don't watch the openers, they suck.

Neil Young concert T-Shirt.

To anyone who'll be seeing him: He still owns beyond belief. I honestly couldn't believe how well he played and how much he controlled the stage. But don't watch the openers, they suck.

neil young is a genius.

Went to see Wolves in the Throne Room tuesday night. i was literally standing there teary eyed.

picked up at the show:

diadem of twelve stars LP
two hunters LP

Porcupine Tree - Coma Divine
Porcupine Tree - Warszawa
Baroness - The Red Album
That 1 Guy - Live in the Land of Oz