What Music Have You Bought Recently?

Paradise Lost Vinyls

Draconian Times, ltd ed picture disc, n°3382. Disc is unplayed, mint condition.

One second, 2LP. Cover is Near mint, discs are mint.

Forever failure, 3 track EP (12"). Cover is EX, disc is mint.

Also this,
gdansk_3cd2dvd.jpg

David Gilmour Live in Gdansk Deluxe 3CD, 2DVD and memorabilia set

^Nice haul, what's "The Ghost of Heritage" like? I enjoyed their demo. If it has leaked it is eluding me atm.

It's a very solid album. It actually reminds me of early Enslaved in a way. The music isn't overwhelmingly heavy and there are some cool acoustic parts and a lot of "chanting" background vocals. The production is clean which is nice, although I still can't tell what the vocals are saying.

I was in stockholm yesterday and found a sound pollution store and well, I feel kind of bad now but here goes;

3 Opeth vinyls even though I have them on cds already, D & D and MAYH

Nick drake's pink moon

and Gojira's way of all flash

+1, Funny thing is, I like this even more now when I have the official package instead of the *cough* downloaded *cough* one. Hehe. eeh.. he. hmm.

Well I'll admit it as well, I downloaded the album, I couldn't stand the wait and yes, I also agree with you that it sounds much better having the proper record spinning in my stereo!

You cut me real deep there man... ;). We'll have to agree to disagree as I'm of almost the complete opposite.

:lol: i own 3 DSO albums. i realize their utter brilliance. but the way that negura incorporates so many different instruments and feelings in their songs its hard for me to not lean towards them more.

can we just agree that DSO and NB are the two bands that are pushing forward and doing things different?:headbang:

:lol: i own 3 DSO albums. i realize their utter brilliance. but the way that negura incorporates so many different instruments and feelings in their songs its hard for me to not lean towards them more.

can we just agree that DSO and NB are the two bands that are pushing forward and doing things different?:headbang:

Apples and Steak man... two way different things. Neither band sounds a bit like the other IMO.

Yeah, completely agree man. Pretty much just a matter of opinion as they both belt beyond earthly proportions. Speaking of FTLOG Bunget need to unleash their next opus.

Top Left: Mogwai - Happy Songs for Happy People
Top Right: Novembers Doom - Amid It's Hallowed Mirth
Bottom Left: Sunn O))) & Boris - Altars (Advanced/Promo... very cool.)
Bottom Right: Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - Of Natural History

10-18CDs.jpg

Apparently they have written and recorded material. The only thing I know that's concrete is that they have told Code 666 they will have the album done to release some point this year. A live dvd is also in the works apparently.