What Music Have You Bought Recently?

Heckelgruber said:
:lol:

I kind of skipped the whole BM genre so I thought I'd start with these:

Burzum - Hvis Lyset tar Oss
Darkthrone - Transylvanian Hunger

I dunno if that's a great place to start, i don't really like the bigger bands (mayhem, immortal etc. etc.). i'd start with taake, deathspell omega, weakling, xasthur and so on. The only bigger band i really enjoy would be emperor.

Pethical said:
I dunno if that's a great place to start, i don't really like the bigger bands (mayhem, immortal etc. etc.). i'd start with taake, deathspell omega, weakling, xasthur and so on. The only bigger band i really enjoy would be emperor.

I can also recommend Wolves In The Throne Room. First BM band I was able to get into.

Pethical said:

Kenose is a great recommedation Pethical, I have heard it a couple of times and enjoy it a lot more than the old Burzum stuff. I will check out the others too.

Deathspell Omega are pretty crap I have to say.

Rotting Christ - Passage to Arcturo
Vader - De Profundis
Dissection - The Somberlain
Monstrosity - In Dark Purity

Arrived:
Alastor - "Infernal Lord"
Death Beast - "The Wakening"
Faustcoven - "The Halo of Burning Wings"

Bought:
The Crown - "Crowned in Terror"
King Diamond - "Abigail"
Morbid Angel - "Altars of Madness"

Ordered:
Adorior - "Author of Incest"
Ammit - "Extreme Speed Satan"
Bestial Mockery - "Gospel of the Insane"
Damnation - "Destructo Evangelia"

Beautiful.

discography-dance-with-the-shadows.jpg

Once again, thank you NFU.

well the last album i bought was GR just under a year ago. i finally have some expendable income so it's high time i played a little catch-up tbh.