What Music Have You Bought Recently?

House of Seance said:
mars_volta-amputechture.jpg

today

Same here.

god...these fucking predictable purchases and now playing lists are going to drive me insane. you kids need to start thinking for yourselves sometime soon, or at least do some of your own fucking footwork. jesus tap dancing christ.

NineFeetUnderground said:
god...these fucking predictable purchases and now playing lists are going to drive me insane. you kids need to start thinking for yourselves sometime soon, or at least do some of your own fucking footwork. jesus tap dancing christ.
would you have preferred that i would never buy those specific albums or somethin

well hold your horses and ignore the next post i make in this thread which may contain the likes of IM's Killers, or priest or ZZ Top's Tres Hombres, or a Decemberists album or something, or Grateful Dead.. or Sigh or Weakling (which i was actually surprised to see my local record store carrying 2 of) or Boston, or finally nab Nektar's Down to Earth, or a Beatles album or 2, or Lustmord or Brian Eno, or more Boards of Canada albums, idrk yet, i'm a poor college douchebag who can't afford to keep up with modern acts i like let alone the classics, someone pick a number

House of Seance said:
would you have preferred that i would never buy those specific albums or somethin

well hold your horses and ignore the next post i make in this thread which may contain the likes of IM's Killers, or priest or ZZ Top's Tres Hombres, or a Decemberists album or something, or Grateful Dead.. or Sigh or Weakling (which i was actually surprised to see my local record store carrying 2 of) or Boston, or finally nab Nektar's Down to Earth, or a Beatles album or 2, or Lustmord or Brian Eno, or more Boards of Canada albums, idrk yet, i'm a poor college douchebag who can't afford to keep up with modern acts i like let alone the classics, someone pick a number

dont flatter yourself. what makes you think i was talking specifically about you?

Eeek....I don't know if I should post what I just bought then.

Opeth - Deliverance
- Blackwater Park
Kyuss - Blues For The Red Sun

I wanted MAYH, but those three albums cost the same amount as it ($27AU for MAYH, but $10AU for each of those.)

...I'm not sure if buying Opeth is predictable on the Opeth forum; I guess it's just assumed you own more than Still Life.

I just bought:
Michael Hedges - Aerial Boundaries
Plus a new calculator.

I'll probably be ordering some more from CM Distro this week because there's another sale.