Drudkh - Forgotten Legends
Nightingale - The Breathing Shadow
Atheist - Unquestionable Presence
Dislocation - Inexorable Devastation
Thergothon - Stream from The Heavens
Sacramentum - Far Away From The Sun
Gorguts - The Erosion of Sanity

NineFeetUnderground said:
maybe get a job or a real hobby instead? theres more to life than posting on message boards all day. afaict

i actually have a full time job- as a student. typing imos and short sentences doesnt take much effort or time, and besides i probably have more free time than most of the people here.

and lol @ thinking visiting message boards is a hobby. if you think it is one, you're guilty of it and have been for how long? 4-5 years?

Always fun to see the 6200-post posters come to the board and spend 15 posts telling everyone how lame message boards and the people that post to them are.

As far as the thread, this new Mastodon album is unprecedented, insane.

This arrived in the mail today.

mastodon.jpg

Prognostic said:
are you taking over 30 credit hours in one semester? the time i put into work at the university is enough to call it a "job" imo

I don't think US higher eduaction is similar to the UK's in anyway, at least as far as it's organisation.

Ours works, like this, for my course I have to make up 120 credits, made up of 6 different modules, 20 credits for each one. 3 of the modules are chosen for me, and 3 I choose myself. It's and Eglish Studies bachelorette, but i have to chose at least one module from the parralel drama course, and it also runs alonside a journalism course so if I want to chose a journalism module I can. All of this is over the course of 2 semseters.

Like I said, I don't think the way this stuff is set out is anywhere near the same as yours, I'm sure you're doing just as much or more work than me, but my credits will be split into bigger numbers.