What Music Have You Bought Recently?

black-1153153429_i_6185.jpg

Disembowelment - Transcendence Into The Peripheral
> Link <

:kickass:

^how did you like it? i have a good number of the analords on mp3 but hardly liked them all. no.2 is probably my fave.

^how did you like it? i have a good number of the analords on mp3 but hardly liked them all. no.2 is probably my fave.

its got a bunch of random analord a's+b's, i'd not bothered with any of them after druqks, but buying this told me i should have paid more interest. its reminiscent of his pre- RDJ Album stuff, its alot more focussed and melodic than I expected too.
but its only a 10 track album so its not like its all of the analord stuff in here or anything, its merely a small compilation so i'm gonna check them out separately. i'd reccomend it though.
on a side note, track 4 (crying in your face), sounds really fucking similar to murder by katatonia lol

Opeth- Ltd. Ed. Box Set
Kreator- Enemy of God Revistited
Skinless- Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead
Mortician- Hacked up for BBQ/Zombie Apocalypse
Deathwitch- Triumphant Devastation
Anthrax- Persistance of Time
Woods of Ypres- Woods 3: The Deepest Roots and Darkest Blues (pre-order)

real good picks there. how is the recording of the monteverdi madrigals?

Oh, I haven't listened to it yet. I am currently listening to the Carl Orff - Carmina Burana recording...I am under the impression that this is Early/Medieval music... I find it to be very powerful, almost overwhelmingly...haha, but otherwise enjoyable

Oh, I haven't listened to it yet. I am currently listening to the Carl Orff - Carmina Burana recording...I am under the impression that this is Early/Medieval music... I find it to be very powerful, almost overwhelmingly...haha, but otherwise enjoyable

Orff is a 20th century composer. Carmina Burana was composed in the 1930s based on medieval poems.