What Music Have You Bought Recently?

The whole Teldec Bach 2000 Edition (150+ cds of all of J S Bach's works) on two Russian pirate DVDs.
I had no idea that it was this edition when buying the DVDs. I was expecting crappy performances when I saw the cheapo pirate DVD covers in Russian, not the awesome ones here. This is the luckiest buy of my life.

i bought them at a little shop in istanbul where they sell pirate dvds and cds. they probably have no idea what they are holding in those two dvds. i wouldn't have recognized that it was the teldec set right away if my gf hadn't told me so after i said how amazing the line-up of performers was. there are twelve sets in the original series of cds, and only one of them cost $160 for a library to buy. so the whole thing is about $2000 whereas i paid $7.

huge sig there, selkie

i bought them at a little shop in istanbul where they sell pirate dvds and cds. they probably have no idea what they are holding in those two dvds. i wouldn't have recognized that it was the teldec set right away if my gf hadn't told me so after i said how amazing the line-up of performers was. there are twelve sets in the original series of cds, and only one of them cost $160 for a library to buy. so the whole thing is about $2000 whereas i paid $7.

huge sig there, selkie

that's pretty awesome. Bach is one of my favorites as far as classical composers are concerned. I'll look for that, could use a copy of the well tempered clavier

ya, the sig is ludicrous. I wonder how long it will survive round these parts, lol.

;)

owning the cds instead of mp3 dvds would have been cooler though. i need to make much more money for that.

btw i forgot to say that the teldec collection is the only complete collection of bach's works.

I have recently bought Megadeth's Peace Sells and Rust in Peace. I wasn't too happy with the purchases physically, both cases were fucked peace sells had a huge scratch in the case and RIP's teeth that hold the cd in its place were broken and floating around in side the case... I thought I bought brand new cd's but RIP had scratches already on the cd :erk:

The World's Greatest Masterpieces - 8 CD Set

l90620gnx94.jpg