c74163020u9.jpg

Cannibal Corpse - Vile
metalblade 25year anniversary
edition with dvd, full live gig from 97

cover.jpg

Alice in chains - Facelift

Enslaved-eld.jpg

Enslaved - Eld

I have two free Tull - Under Wraps cd's coming my way. (god bless lala.com :err: )
This is supposed to be thee worst album evor... we'll see.

Nevermore- S/t

What does everyone think of this CD?

I wasn't expecting to be overly inpressed been that its their first release but Im actually really digging it and cant stop listening to it

Nevermore- S/t

I wasn't expecting to be overly inpressed been that its their first release but Im actually really digging it and cant stop listening to it

I'm actually quite ashamed to say, that as a huge Nevermore fan myself, i haven't given that album a thorough listen. I don't remember where i put it. I'll go and look for it and give it a proper listen. I think it's because i have been way too caught up in the last 4 albums of theirs or so. But i think that every single album which Nevermore has made is amazing.

Nevermore- S/t

While it's not one of their best, it's a great album. Dane's vocals are different than what they'll end up being on the other Nevermore releases, but that makes it all the more special. Shame the production sucks, would've made Loomis sound a lot better - but event hen you can tell he had the chops.
Probably my favorite song there is The Sanity Assasin, though Godmoney and Garden Of Gray are awesome as well.

"This is The Magic Mixture" 'The Magic Mixture' Saga FID2125

1968 pysch prog rock rarity, I paid 1 UKP at a car booter. :lol:

Haven't played it yet as it's a lovely clean copy so I must record it onto another format, can't decide which one, reel to reel would be nice. :)

just got unkle bob - sugar and spite yesterday. my girl showed me a song they had on greys anatomy and i really liked it so searched around a bit. very nice, melancholic sort of stuff. reminds me a bit of nick drake but nowhere near as good of course.