What musical gear do you own?

haha not rude at all. I've bought it over time though....

The M-Birch cost me $1400 (super deal through Drum Mania in Penrith), the snare cost me $400 (again, super deal haha).... the cymbals I bought about 3 years ago for $2,500 (original retail was $3500).

The pedals cost me $1500

So roughly this kit cost me around 6 grand

I've seen the pics of the kit and it does indeed look nice, but I'm not overly impressed by drums untill I've heard them for myself. Just the fact that there are so many variables in a drum's tone that I no longer get impressed by pictures.
I once worked with a drummer who had an awsome rock technique, he was tight as hell and had a decent kit. Unfortunately, he tuned it all a tad too high so it sounded retarded when he played or recorded with a band.

Guitars:

Carvin DC727 custom
PRS Custom 24
Schecter 007 Elite
Hohner 80s LP
Line 6 Variax Acoustic 700
Fender Catalina
No-name acoustic

No-name Bass

6 String Ukele tuned like a guitar

Amps:

Framus Cobra half stack (the motherload)
Line 6 Spider 112

Effects:

Line 6 DL-4 Delay
Digitech Whammy
Digitech X-Series Delay
Behringer Acoustic Modeller
Behringer Distortion
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Boss OC-3 Octave
E-bow

as for all guitars being to taste above 1k, before i got my carvin i'd probably agree, but now ....naaa :p

Same could be said for guitars... I look at all the photos posted and go "wow... it's got... nice.... frets"

I will respect that opinion because I agree with it, to a point. I still feel that my original statement has more weight to it when it comes to drums.
It might just be because drums are an accoustic instrument, so there seems to be less things to "blame" when they don't sound right haha.