What Opeth songs have you learned beginning to end?

Songs I play with my band :

Under The Weeping Moon
Forest Of October
Silhouette
Nectar
Demon Of The Fall
When
Moonlapse Vertigo
Serenity Painted Death
The Leper Affinity
The Drapery Falls
Wreath
Deliverance
Master's Apprentices
Windowpane
In My Time Of Need
Ghost Of Perdition
Heir Apparent

Some of them we haven't played in many months so not so fresh to my memory. I also learned parts of probably most other songs.

Mmh...

I don't "know" any song on Orchid or Morningrise, I usually just start guitar pro and follow them, I don't even bother memorizing them since they don't prove to be any challenge.

I know, for one reason or another:

When
Demon of the Fall
Closure

The Moor
Godhead's Lament
Benighted
Moonlapse Vertigo

The Leper Affinity
Bleak
The Drapery Falls
Dirge for November
Blackwater Park
Patterns in the Ivy II

Deliverance
A Fair Judgement
By the Pain I See in Others

The whole Damnation.

On GR i only know Hours of Wealth, I'm usually too lazy to change guitar tunings (if it's not something like dropping a single string).
I still haven't tried playing anything on Watershed besides Coil, which I don't remember atm.

The best song to play is imho Blackwater Park. Energic stuff.

I started playing on 2007 May, and haven't been learning any songs since some months now.

My Rig: Ibanez S470 + Epiphone Les Paul Custom + Marshall MG30DFX Amp plus a Casio CTK-651 keyboard, plus a darbuka. I'll be getting a Boss GT-10 soon.

(Guitar)
Songs I have learned from beginning to end:

Blackwater Park
The Drapery Falls: Probably the easiest Opeth song
The Leper Affinity: Mostly easy as well, including both of the solos (the second solo has some sweeps but not really hard)
Dirge For November: Really easy as well

Damnation (I don't really dig playing mellow Opeth songs, prolly because I accidentally destroyed my acoustic guitar)
Ending Credits: :D

Deliverance
Wreath: I have some problem with some notes of the second solo, but apart from that pretty easy one.
Deliverance: Lindgren's solo has some mid-tricky sweeps (actually he doesn't sweep it, just picks every note separately), apart from that, easy
A Fair Judgment: The intro to the heavy solo, and some h-on and p-offs near the end are tricky but not really hard.
Master's Apprentices: Easy from the start to the solo to the finish.

Ghost Reveries Due to its Open Dm tuning I didn't bother learning any songs completely from this album. Just Beneath the Mire is regular tuning and I don't like that song enough

Morningrise&Orchid: Too long songs, and I'm definitely with Carta in following them from Guitar Pro and they are not a challenge

My Arms, Your Horse:
When: I probably forgot most of the riffs here.
Karma: An awesome song, some complex chords that can make it hard to play
Credence: Easy, of course.

Still Life
The Moor: I learned this song recently, I had skipped it because I thought it would be too easy (slow song overall). But FUCK ME, because this song DOES have its hard parts
Godhead's Lament: Don't remember how to play most of this song, but the intro riff is so much fun.
Facial of Melinda: When I became good enough to play its distorted riff, I thought I reached Nirvana.
White Cluster: Easy song except the solo. THE solo by Opeth, if you ask me. Not that hard but has a tricky sweep that had taken me a lot of time to learn.

Watershed:
Heir Apparent: Very easy song except the solo (which I don't know)

I know most of the riffs in most of the remaining songs, but not all of them.

I started playing on 2007 May, and haven't been learning any songs since some months now.

My Rig: Ibanez S470 + Epiphone Les Paul Custom + Marshall MG30DFX Amp plus a Casio CTK-651 keyboard, plus a darbuka. I'll be getting a Boss GT-10 soon.

(Guitar)
Songs I have learned from beginning to end:

Blackwater Park
The Drapery Falls: Probably the easiest Opeth song
The Leper Affinity: Mostly easy as well, including both of the solos (the second solo has some sweeps but not really hard)
Dirge For November: Really easy as well

Damnation (I don't really dig playing mellow Opeth songs, prolly because I accidentally destroyed my acoustic guitar)
Ending Credits: :D

Deliverance
Wreath: I have some problem with some notes of the second solo, but apart from that pretty easy one.
Deliverance: Lindgren's solo has some mid-tricky sweeps (actually he doesn't sweep it, just picks every note separately), apart from that, easy
A Fair Judgment: The intro to the heavy solo, and some h-on and p-offs near the end are tricky but not really hard.
Master's Apprentices: Easy from the start to the solo to the finish.

Ghost Reveries Due to its Open Dm tuning I didn't bother learning any songs completely from this album. Just Beneath the Mire is regular tuning and I don't like that song enough

Morningrise&Orchid: Too long songs, and I'm definitely with Carta in following them from Guitar Pro and they are not a challenge

My Arms, Your Horse:
When: I probably forgot most of the riffs here.
Karma: An awesome song, some complex chords that can make it hard to play
Credence: Easy, of course.

Still Life
The Moor: I learned this song recently, I had skipped it because I thought it would be too easy (slow song overall). But FUCK ME, because this song DOES have its hard parts
Godhead's Lament: Don't remember how to play most of this song, but the intro riff is so much fun.
Facial of Melinda: When I became good enough to play its distorted riff, I thought I reached Nirvana.
White Cluster: Easy song except the solo. THE solo by Opeth, if you ask me. Not that hard but has a tricky sweep that had taken me a lot of time to learn.

Watershed:
Heir Apparent: Very easy song except the solo (which I don't know)

I know most of the riffs in most of the remaining songs, but not all of them.

I've been playing a month longer than you :p

oh, master :D

I think Opeth are a gift for us amateur players from God, Allah, Odin or whatever... Their songs are motherfuckingly beautiful and yet really simple to play.

I'm also thankful Mike isn't very good with the Petrucci stuff.

On bass:

To Bid You Farewell
When
Demon of the Fall
Godhead's Lament
Moonlapse Vertigo
Bleak
Harvest
The Drapery Falls
Deliverance
Windowpane
Hope Leaves
Ghost of Perdition
The Lotus Eater
Porcelain Heart

I learnt them, but at this moment i have forgotten many of them since i've dropped my electric guitar (Fender, actually it's totally fucked up, i don't like to play in it due to the sound) and star to made acoustic stuff, others i just played for the moment (many of them are easy to learn, even by ear).

Orchid: The Twilight Is My Robe, Requiem (With The beginning of The Apostle).
Morningrise: The Night and The Silent Water (with bass), Nectar (with bass), To Bid You Farewell (2 guitars). Some parts of BRI (the acoustic parts).
My Arms, Your Hearse (My favourite album): April Ethereal (2 guitars, bass/ My favourite song), When, Demon Of The Fall, Credence, Karma.
Still Life: The Moor, Godhead's Lament (2 guitars), Moonlapse Vertigo (with solo), Face Of Melinda, Serenity Painted Death (with solo).
Blackwater Park: Bleak, Harvest, The Drapery Falls (2 guitars), Dirge For November, Patterns in The Ivy, BWP.
Deliverance: Deliverance, A Fair Judgement, For Absent Friends, Master's Apprentices (with bass, with solo).
Damnation: In My Time Of Need, Closure, Hope Leaves, Ending Credits.
Ghost Reveries (f·"$"·4 tune): Ghost Of Perdition (with solo), Reverie (the pregap), Hours of Wealth.

Now im starting to play keyboard and want to learn the Damnation Album (i know Tallulah from SA)

buddy rich claimed never to practise, only said he played when he had a gig - he was probably full of shit though

i find the best way to practise is to get a whole bunch of songs that are difficult, or just out of your skill range, and practise practise practise them. plus its more fun learning songs than just scale runs or chords or whatever.

I concur, I can play on drums:
Beneath the Mire
Masters Apprentices
Ghost of Perdition
The Baying of the Hounds.
Heir Apparent
And Porcelain Heart besides that weird drum fill thing, thats rather shacky

Most of these songs I just learn from listening to them a shit load of times and trying to do it.

A Fair Judgement
April Ethereal
Benighted
Bleak
Closure
Coil
Deliverance
Demon of the Fall
Dirge for November
Face of Melinda
Forest of October
Ghost of Perdition
Hope Leaves
Hours of Wealth
In My Time of Need
Isolation Years
Master's Apprentices
Serenity Painted Death
The Baying of the Hounds
The Drapery Falls
The Grand Conjuration
The Moor
The Night and the Silent Water
The Twilight is My Robe
To Bid You Farewell
To Rid the Disease
Windowpane
Wreath

Haven't played most of them in a long time, though; I'll have to refresh my memory :p:

I can play The Moor, Drapery, Bleak, Patterns in the Ivy I(ha) and II, to Rid The Disease, Ending Credits, DWAL, Closure, Atonement, Coil, Master's Apprentices, A Fair Judgement (most fun I think) and probably some others I can't think of right now.

Vuashke, you're a classical guitarist right?

I actually love both of the patterns in the ivy pieces, the only reason I 'ha'd' was because the first one's so easy. But yeah, I agree, the emotion in a classical versus a steel string or (god forbid) a clean electric is remarkable.

I can play The Moor, Drapery, Bleak, Patterns in the Ivy I(ha) and II, to Rid The Disease, Ending Credits, DWAL, Closure, Atonement, Coil, Master's Apprentices, A Fair Judgement (most fun I think) and probably some others I can't think of right now.

Vuashke, you're a classical guitarist right?

i play a classical (or spanish, w/e) guitar, but i have no knowledge of classical guitar style or its music theory or anything like that. i just like playing some of the stuff

That's cool. I guess it's pretty refreshing to see someone get interested in 'classical' without having been taught to be interested. I was reading your "chord help" thread though, seems like you know a fair amount of music theory...

on bass:

deliverance and ending credits

I don't really enjoy playing other bands' music. I enjoy making music and jamming with my band.

I can play Death Whispered a Lullaby and Ending Credits on bass.
Other than that, many various drum parts, a few simple guitar parts and whatnot.

The Leper Affinity
Bleak
Harvest
The Drapery Falls
Ending Credits
Hope Leaves
Wreath
Master's Apprentices
Demon of the Fall
When
The Moor
Heir Apparent
Porcelain Heart

Been lazy with the full ones.

The Drapery Falls
Blackwater Park
The Moor - Everything except Meeelinda is the reason cleanpassage.
To Rid the Disease
Deliverance