What other boards do you visit on UM?

Nikki

Apr 13, 2006
Everywhere
Other than COB and COBOT, I can be seen at Into Eternity,Amon Amarth, Hypocrisy, In Flames and the General Metal Discussion.

bah, I forgot Dark Tranquillity. Sometimes I lurk on Symphony X

I actually hail from Sym X, and one day I was venturing to the lands of the Prog metal when I got lost along the way and found myself here. What the fuck am I still doing here anyways?

Turisas and Amon Amarth, but I usually just lurk, seeing as there usually isnt anything to add in their threads.
And Alestorm of course :p

I haven't looked at On Topic COB boards in months :p

Also I rarley, but sometimes post on BW&BK, I was drunk when I signed up, so my username is C;iffburton.

Just CoBOT, Alestorm, Amon Amarth and occasionally Symphony X, but the moderation is so goddamn retarded over there I don't bother with SX much :lol:

Im usually over at Alestorm forum and i lurk Vintersorg at times, nothing else really

Musician's Discussion and SymX/Musician's Corner, but i hardly ever post there, i just luurk.

COB/COBOT is only I'm writing to. Sometimes when I'm really bored I might go lurking to DT, Hypocrisy, Kiuas or Turisas boards.

Mostly I hang out at the Nightwish board or the Turisas board. To be honest I wouldn't feel too comfortable hanging out at some of the other band's boards because I'm maybe not as much a fan and would rather not be hounded off as a complete n00b. Also I like the regulars on those boards so I'm more inclined to hang out there. Perhaps I should broaden my horizons a bit and stop being so much of a pussy...

While we're on the subject how come so many of you lurk on the Turisas board but don't post? Most of the time it's dead quiet on there. You practically have to wade through the tumbleweed every time you log in. Get posting!