what part of a man turns you on?

I like it when he has interesting/deep eyes (brown or blue, I don't care) My bf has blue eyes (but they change to grey, green sometimes) and there are really beautiful. I like when guys have cute lips; not too thick or thin..but just enough comfortable to kiss. :p he must have ''large'' shoulders, long hair (light brown/blonde) and nice arms (not skinny arms) and I prefer them like more than 5'6''..aaand a tat on the back is a bonus hahaha exacly like my love :p

aww I saw him yesterday, slept with him and now I want him :lol:

:D eyes Nice big arms long hair usually dark sometimes short is good too thoue tattoos are always a major turn on. Uhm thats all i think of atm

I like it when he has interesting/deep eyes (brown or blue, I don't care) My bf has blue eyes (but they change to grey, green sometimes) and there are really beautiful. I like when guys have cute lips; not too thick or thin..but just enough comfortable to kiss. :p he must have ''large'' shoulders, long hair (light brown/blonde) and nice arms (not skinny arms) and I prefer them like more than 5'6''..aaand a tat on the back is a bonus hahaha exacly like my love :p

aww I saw him yesterday, slept with him and now I want him :lol:
first time?

:lol: Not really.. my ex had a littel bit of both but he pulled it off but rarely if ever would i dtae a guy with that and agree. i once went out with this guy had the most amazing clored eyes they were wild main color blue but had different shades of blue and brown and mabey grey ( it was years n years ago ) so i cant rmeber for sure all the clors but the eyes rawked

i like guys with dark hair (although i wouldnt say no to any of bodom ;) ) preferably long. its good to grab on to ;)
i like guys who are taller than me (so taller than 5ft 3 - which isnt hard)
i reealy like mens ARMS - they are HOT. even if they arent THAT muscly. theres just something nice about them.
and eyes.
and bums.
;)

That's wierd :S i thought girls found alexi laiho attractive but he matches none of the descriptions so far

henkka is hotter thats for sure.
alexi is attractive in a strange way. yeah hes awesome and amazing and we'd all screw him....i think alot of it is to do with the fact that hes a front man for our fave band though! cos if i saw him in the street id think hes okay but maybe not my perfect man. he as gorgeous eyes though that just make my heart melt! and he knows how to play the guitar thats for sure. hes HOT. but i dunno if hes SEXY....bit too skinny for me. and SHORT AS HELL! when i met him i was the same height as me and im quite little! he might have been an inch or 2 taller but it was hardly anything.