what part of a man turns you on?

the exact opposite, like George Costanza?
YES!

BDD_seinfeld-george.jpg

And i also like guys with long eyelashes ;)

:lol: :oops:

I noticed I've never posted in this thread.... wow, I wonder how and why I skipped it.

Well, anyway, the most has already been said, I think...

I like guys that are taller than me for sure, considering that I'm quite short.
Hmm, I pay a lot of attention to hands, eyes, a deep voice... I adore them...and obviously hair too, and I have to say I prefer long and dark hair.
Mouth, lips and shoulders get my attention a lot too, yes.
And, last but not least, I like when a guy can make me understand what he thinks in an original manner... I mean, I like when he words his thought with a "particular" way of talking, choosing and using words in a let's say charming (even if that's not the correct term) way, that makes him distinguish from the others but without feinting to be what he is not, just being himself but in a way that renders him unique to my eyes for sure... and maybe would it be better if we said this all should be correctly associated to a body part called brain? Maybe... and now I stop writing, in this moment I hate myself for not being able to express myself at 100% like I'd love to... damn italian language, it makes me feel limited in my expression's ability too often, lately.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6392559 said:
And, last but not least, I like when a guy can make me understand what he thinks in an original manner... I mean, I like when he words his thought with a "particular" way of talking, choosing and using words in a let's say charming (even if that's not the correct term) way, that makes him distinguish from the others but without feinting to be what he is not, just being himself but in a way that renders him unique to my eyes for sure... and maybe would it be better if we said this all should be correctly associated to a body part called brain? Maybe...

+1 !

lol, you should find better pics of men to use. none of those guys were attractive. when i first meet a guy, normally i notice the eyes, teeth and hair. so, yeah.im VERY picky when it comes to guys.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6392559 said:
I noticed I've never posted in this thread.... wow, I wonder how and why I skipped it.

Well, anyway, the most has already been said, I think...

I like guys that are taller than me for sure, considering that I'm quite short.
Hmm, I pay a lot of attention to hands, eyes, a deep voice... I adore them...and obviously hair too, and I have to say I prefer long and dark hair.
Mouth, lips and shoulders get my attention a lot too, yes.
And, last but not least, I like when a guy can make me understand what he thinks in an original manner... I mean, I like when he words his thought with a "particular" way of talking, choosing and using words in a let's say charming (even if that's not the correct term) way, that makes him distinguish from the others but without feinting to be what he is not, just being himself but in a way that renders him unique to my eyes for sure... and maybe would it be better if we said this all should be correctly associated to a body part called brain? Maybe... and now I stop writing, in this moment I hate myself for not being able to express myself at 100% like I'd love to... damn italian language, it makes me feel limited in my expression's ability too often, lately.

Ohhh shit , that's how I behave, seriously :ill:

Nothing in a man can turn me on if he is stupid or vile... Not a good sort of a person... :puke:

The wallet, in case I haven't answered in this thread before.
And if I have answered anything other than "the wallet", here's my updated reply.

Make that "fat wallet", actually.