what part of a man turns you on?

Usually I like long haired guys, and I like them short (below 5 ft. 8) 'cuz I think it makes them look even more adorable. But I could have a tall, short haired boyfriend... I mean... it's not all about the looks. But a good example of a man that turns me on pretty much is Alexi (and yeah like everyone else I like Henkka aswell)... I like tattoos, they're not mandatory but they're nice. A deep voice is good,too. I like accents, especially Finnish or German accents. I don't care about the eyecolor as long as the guy has beautiful eyes. But as I said... there are guys I think who are hot but don't have long hair and are tall. It's all about the personality really ;)

Usually I like long haired guys, and I like them short (below 5 ft. 8) 'cuz I think it makes them look even more adorable. But I could have a tall, short haired boyfriend... I mean... it's not all about the looks. But a good example of a man that turns me on pretty much is Alexi (and yeah like everyone else I like Henkka aswell)... I like tattoos, they're not mandatory but they're nice. A deep voice is good,too. I like accents, especially Finnish or German accents. I don't care about the eyecolor as long as the guy has beautiful eyes. But as I said... there are guys I think who are hot but don't have long hair and are tall. It's all about the personality really ;)
I have longish hair, I'm just under 5'8", I have beautiful blue eyes and a sparkling personality:cool:

^Aww, you're so cute.

And i adore handsome faces, strong arms, tall build up bodies and understands me well. :)

^Ok, 'that' what I said was cute, yes. I was messing around though, and I hate it when I get called cute:( It's not a buff manly thing, but I generally don't consider myself a cute person, I'm more of a serious one and otherwise I am in the mood for anything.
@Gonzo: Tits or GTFO?

^It's okay Jameykins, really you're just gonna have to grow up a lil more and you'll turn out to be a fine handsome man.

Happy? :)