What part of a woman gives you a boner?

I demand pictures.
that will never happen. vikk is like anonymous. this is how i picture him:

Anonymous_IRL.jpg

Tanned skin are :erk:
I prefer really white one.
That's my taste :D
what the hell are you doing in this thread? how desperate can a woman become? this thread is about boners. Do you have one?

no.

why do you post here then?

the same about Rocksane, your stupid competition is annoying the shit out of me who s whiter and whos not. how low can you get? as if your desperate my space pics arnt attention seeking enough. i thought you have bfs. arnt they giving you enough attention or what?

what the hell are you doing in this thread? how desperate can a woman become? this thread is about boners. Do you have one?

no.

the same about Rocksane, your stupid competition is annoying the shit out of me who s whiter and whos not. how low can you get? as if your desperate my space pics arnt attention seeking enough. i thought you have bfs. arnt they giving you enough attention or what?
the mighty return of bitchbutcher:lol:

My god, I would say you had the attitude of a Nazi, but you know...being in germany 'n' all....

no.

epic butchering! :lol:

no.

ALL HAIL :lol:
200px-RonaldMcHitler2.jpg