What part of a woman gives you a boner?

and i just woke up.

i guess that makes me better. no wait. i get paid today; that makes me better.

i just said in the other thread that i like mens shoulders and arms. very hot. mmmm. dunno what it is. maybe the bone structure. smooth. niiice.

Yeah maybe, I like to just feel a womans shoulders and and neck (also sexy). I don't know why more people don't say, because it is nice! Whenever I have sex I cannot help but run my hands on her shoulders and up her neck, it's smooth and sexy.

oooh.
i got paid last week and its nearly all gone already. bought my boyfriend an ibanez guitar for his bday which cost 350 pounds. eeesh. then i had rent...and bills...and clothes (lol)....

im nearly poor again!

and myspace is annoying me. cos its gay.

Sulo Seppä;6390308 said:
Yeah maybe, I like to just feel a womans shoulders and and neck (also sexy). I don't know why more people don't say, because it is nice! Whenever I have sex I cannot help but run my hands on her shoulders and up her neck, it's smooth and sexy.

aww that just made me smile a bit! haha =P

Söy;6390311 said:
no doubt liposuctioned out of your butt?

i kid i kid... :lol:

hahaha.

i work in a call centre and was just on the phone to a customer and that made me laugh....out...loud..

yes 350pounds liposuctioned from my BOTTOM!

oh how i love the word bottom

that's okay; i like to co-op words from other languages.

e.g. i get strange looks because i say 'bloody' and 'mate' when referring to their respective contexts.

i dont know why, i just love to use 'em.

Ooh i just relocated my old pics of me alexi and henkka on photobucket...

CNV00013.jpg

alexi.jpg

henkka.jpg

luckily my hair isnt shitty faded red anymore lol.

i'm much too german to say something like that...

can we settle on "bugger"?

uh huh.

well it's now time for me to begin my day, so i bid you adieu.

tschüss