What part of a woman gives you a boner?

that's a nebulous question; there are degrees of skinniness and curviness.

well. if you had to choose one...lol

ok i mean skinny like, not so skinny they look ill....but skinny, ie no bum or hips or boobs etc...

or curves, ie bums, hips, boobs and maybe a tiny lil belly lol

what do you prefer?

what do we like in a woman shape-wise?

curves are better.

that said, i dont mean blue whale curves.
just enough that she's got enough meat on her bones to not look like a holocaust survivor.

Söy;6390191 said:
curves are better.

that said, i dont mean blue whale curves.
just enough that she's got enough meat on her bones to not look like a holocaust survivor.

lol. good good. no one wants to look like a holocaust survivor. and if they do then thats just wrong.

"no one wants to LOOOOOK like a holocaust survivor. and if they do then thats just wrong."

..... =P i said nothing about history classes lol

yeah

if i could pick any celebrity id pick jennifer love hewitt just because shes not one of those super skinny actresses.

now if only google images had a good picture of her...

emmy-jenlove.jpg

<3

I love the curvy ones. Gotta be something on there, I hate skinny women, ugh. As long as they aren't really that big, it's great! But I like thighs a LOT, it's very sexy! I know this may be strange to a lot of people too, but I also like a woman's shoulders, that is also very sexy (as long as she doesn't have broad shoulders).

Sulo Seppä;6390258 said:
I love the curvy ones. Gotta be something on there, I hate skinny women, ugh. As long as they aren't really that big, it's great! But I like thighs a LOT, it's very sexy! I know this may be strange to a lot of people too, but I also like a woman's shoulders, that is also very sexy (as long as she doesn't have broad shoulders).

i just said in the other thread that i like mens shoulders and arms. very hot. mmmm. dunno what it is. maybe the bone structure. smooth. niiice.