What pisses me off

Yeah it's about time! We are slowly reaching our goal of becoming a complete clone of the Lord forum. Same threads and the same people. :p

what pisses me off is this thread. Its wat started all the shit in the LORD Forum. Watch, if JonBonJovi comes here, its another forum i will have to leave.

Childish bitching and tough-guy e-fighting went on in the LORD forum because people couldn't grow a pair and confront each other personally. Keep personal shit OUT of public forums and you can't complain when said forums "turn to shit"

Childish bitching and tough-guy e-fighting went on in the LORD forum because people couldn't grow a pair and confront each other personally. Keep personal shit OUT of public forums and you can't complain when said forums "turn to shit"
True dat. I can't believe how seriously some people take forums and the internet. Just relax and have fun!

Currently I'm pissed off that Jess is coming down with the flu, which means I'll be due for it soon as well. Coupled with my annoying re-occurance of migraines, makes me one unhappy chappy

:s Sorry to hear. I too get the lovely re-occuring migraines. Bastards they are. You should read the book "Migraine" by Oliver Sacks. fascinating stuff. http://www.oliversacks.com/migraine.htm. The guy is a literal genius.

And yeah all that shit-slinging started exactly due to personal issues being dragged onto the internet, it's time that people starting trying to solve their issues rather than trying desperately to make the other party look bad on a public forum. I'm hoping this forum is that time.. haha.

I think one of the reasons I was banned temporarily was because of JonBonJovi back on the LORD forum.. Oh well, I'm not on there anymore and it's cool cos I'm lovin' the TM forum! (and plus I have other things to do than get into an argument in EVERY thread, as I did on the LORD forum)

Theres quite a big car accident outside , and it took the police 45 mins to show up and there is a Police Station 5 mins up the road.

Plus theres no way they can understand the accent of the dude from Sodom from out there so i cant have a laugh....

I'm just hoping they go away with the medication I've been given. I'd rather not go through the "blood test, brain scan, blood test, end up in hospital" route again :(

Hmm.. yeah I've been given about a handful of different meds and remember every time sitting there waiting for them to take affect for ages. That being said though I am not easily affected by medication.. I have to switch standard pain killers every month or so because they literally become ineffective. It is quite annoying..

All the best with these ones though, maybe you've struck gold.. and if you have, let me know what your on, my doctor will give me anything I ask for practically.. haha.

I haven't actually tried the medication yet... I was told it's ONLY to be taken at the onset of a migraine. Fuckers are expensive too... $30 for 4 tablets. I want to make sure I've definately got a migraine coming on before I take it haha