What pisses you off?

I hate it when people try to act intelligent when they're actually sooooooo terribly stupid. And I hate it even more when intelligent people try to act stupid and be something that they're obviously not. Just be proud of who you are, and if people hate you for that, it's their loss. (That's probably why I only have 3 friends, hahaha)

PS: God save us, Bush is coming to Belgium!

the thing that i hate most is that i have to pay twice the cost of any CD i want to buy

People who are shouting "sell-out" all around. Narrowmindedness. A whole lot of more things, but I don't think I'll write it all down here, the list would be way too long...

well I hate people who think that they are better than anyone else because of their looks, status or rank (everybody got to take a dump huh?)
prejudice, ignorance, arrogance, liars.... politicians and industrie giants... not to name some church people... in the name of god we slaughtered all those people.... halleluja, people with no mind of their own, pretenders and the list goes on and on and on and on... but I guess you got it.

"Live and let live"

i reall hate realality shows. they suck so bad.

man i used to like them at the beginning when survivior and then it got to big and so many gay realality shows took up the time in tv so they can't put any other shows that are good.

i don't have cable and have the channels have realality shows on it.

I`ll tell you!
The "SDT"album from evergrey is f***ing impossible to get a hold of! and I can`t order it over the net cuz I ain`t got no Visa!
I do have all the songs on mp3 but its the only album I don`t have,so its like a hole in my collection:(

Emo= bands that fall under this category have a lot in common with the groups trhat were responsible for the "resurgence of punk", whatever the hell that means. Groups like Simple Plan, Newfound Glory, Yellow Card...they wouldnt know punk even if Sid Vicious were to rise from his grave and hit them in the head. Yep, i hate them too.

other things I hate:

--Rap music
--Reality tv shows (how ill-named!)
--My sister for being a total doofus and steaming the mixed sushi set that was supposedly my dinner.

Yeah, emo is not punk and does not embody the feelings that were at the root of the original movement. It's more of a fashion-glam movement what we have now. It was about angst and agression and speeding though ten minutes in two.

Punk used to make waves by being against it all, now this nu-punk/emo crap is the establishment.

I love seeing these guys dressed as punks, but they're wearing brand new clothes that only look aged and their hair makes them look like they come out of an Abercrombie and Fitch catalog.