What pisses you off?

Katalepsy

Aug 2, 2004
katalepsy.741.com
Since these kinds of threads seem to be popular in the Evergrey forums...I thought I would make one!

What pisses you people off?!

For me, it's people who write reviews for products or post in a thread about a band just to tell everyone how much they DON'T like the product or band...It's like, how exactly is that USEFUL information?!

Your turn!

That sound styrofoam makes when it's being rubbed together. UGHHHH.
Dirty stuff
When the Chinese delivery people "forget" to give me something in the order I placed even though I paid for it (happened just now)
Being hit on by non-attractive people
Trendwhores
When I run out of shampoo
The list goes on but I'm getting even more pissed off thinking of what pissed me off! :tickled:

People that endlessly whine about very easy to fix problems..
Old people (as in ex-landlords, old people buying a trainticket and needing explication about every step they have to take to get to their destination, old people who think because of their age they can forget about manners)
16-year olds talking way to loud in the train when I'm trying to take my everyday nap
BM-idiots wrecking my favourite bar
Nagging people when I'm working in my favourite bar
Webmessenger (such a fucking sucky programm)

I'm sure I'll come up with more piss-offs..

- Hip Hop music and listeners
- Old people who want to have the best seat in the bus
- People who thinks they're "gangsta's"

dargormudshark said:
You know that the end of the Universe is in Houston...there is a street where 2 starbucks are across from each other, I have seen it and it is quite remarkable o_O
Haha, I saw that Lewis Black special, too. In Astor Place there are two Starbucks right across the street from each other and in between there is a small business truck that sells coffee, too. A friend of mine in Seattle told me there's literally a Starbucks on every corner.

People that just decide to drop in to my office- like the sign outside that says "Consultation by Appointment Only" doesn't apply to them. And also people who ask me for free legal advice (like I'm the f'ing lawyer) when I'm at a bar or restaurant...
Could you imagine bombarding your doctor's nurse or secretary when they're trying to eat- "I have this rash on my ass- could you take a look?" ha ha