What Porcupine tree songs does Mikael sing on if any??

On the new album I did a solo on "Arriving somewhere but not here" + backing vocals on the same track, "Deadwing", "Lazarus" and some more from the album, I can't remember. I also did vocals for a remake of "Shesmovedon" as well as a super B-side that I even did some death screams on that was called "Mother and child divided" or something like that.

Mike

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
On the new album I did a solo on "Arriving somewhere but not here" + backing vocals on the same track, "Deadwing", "Lazarus" and some more from the album, I can't remember. I also did vocals for a remake of "Shesmovedon" as well as a super B-side that I even did some death screams on that was called "Mother and child divided" or something like that.

Mike

Awesome Mike, can't wait to hear it! April 19th is too far away.

Damn, you're on a posting rampage tonight, well it's night here in the US anyways.

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:

Mike
Mike, you are God. Know that.

On Shesmovedon ahhhh, and i thought that track was perfect allready. Guess I was wrong.

5. Arriving Somewhere But Not Here (12.02) - Im excited by this track length, as well as Mikes solo.

"Some fall for you, it doesnt make much difference if they do"

Alternative 3 said:
5. Arriving Somewhere But Not Here (12.02) - Im excited by this track length, as well as Mikes solo.

Its one if the best tracks on the album, that and Lazarus are my favorite!

I downloaded Deadwing a couple days to check it out. At first it sounded heavier than In Absentia, which I liked very much though it pissed me off cause it wont play in my stereo (because of the enhanced CD part with the movie thing)

I just finished listening to the first song and Lazarus, couldn't hear mike in lazarus but I heard him in deadwing hehe! Now it's on track 4, "Halo"

I wanna hear that song with teh death gr0wlz!111 damn!1

Jon Snow said:
Awesome Mike, can't wait to hear it! April 19th is too far away.

Damn, you're on a posting rampage tonight, well it's night here in the US anyways.

Where else has he posted tonight? I can't find anything... :(