What Porcupine tree songs does Mikael sing on if any??

Oinkness said:
I downloaded Deadwing a couple days to check it out. At first it sounded heavier than In Absentia, which I liked very much though it pissed me off cause it wont play in my stereo (because of the enhanced CD part with the movie thing)

I just finished listening to the first song and Lazarus, couldn't hear mike in lazarus but I heard him in deadwing hehe! Now it's on track 4, "Halo"

I wanna hear that song with teh death gr0wlz!111 damn!1
:yuk: stop before you hurt yourself.

I want to hear Mother and Child Divided( but then maybe Mike was pulling our legs about that song which doesn't even exist).

Wtfs lools.. better to reply to an existing thread than start a new one, do you not agree? Though there probably is another deadwing thread, ye lame doods. :yuk:

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
On the new album I did a solo on "Arriving somewhere but not here" + backing vocals on the same track, "Deadwing", "Lazarus" and some more from the album, I can't remember. I also did vocals for a remake of "Shesmovedon" as well as a super B-side that I even did some death screams on that was called "Mother and child divided" or something like that.

Mike

Thanks very much Mike :headbang: