What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!

Not that I don't love following this thread because everyone is tossing out awesome ideas, but with running the label and processing orders I am having trouble keeping my "to check out list" updated.

So, if you guys want to email me at tribunalrecords@aol.com your ideas that would rule. Build a list of everything you have tossed on here or maybe haven't and send to me.

Please put "DB FORUM IDEA LIST" in the subject line so I can save to a specific folder on my computer.

I spoke with Rui Tavora guitarist of E-X-E. he said the band will be reissuing Stricken by might on CD sometime in 2015. I really hope this happens its only been 28 years.

I spoke with Rui Tavora guitarist of E-X-E. he said the band will be reissuing Stricken by might on CD sometime in 2015. I really hope this happens its only been 28 years.

I'm glad Stricken will be available once again. This is excellent album from start to finish.

awesome!! I hit him up last year and we started talking about it, but it went no further than that. See if they plan on reissuing themselves or if they want help. :)

He said they are going to release it for now. I am not sure if that means they may eventually look for help. I will mention your label and tell him you are interested in helping with the reissue.

I just spoke with Riu again and he said they want to reissue Sicker than I thought first then Stricken by Might. Matt I gave him your info he asked where you were located.

I just spoke with Riu again and he said they want to reissue Sicker than I thought first then Stricken by Might. Matt I gave him your info he asked where you were located.

Noooo man!!! Tell him to do Stricken first!!! Much better album. They have any bonus stuff they're thinking about adding? Been a fan since it's release!!!

thanks so much!! Always helps when fans pass along info for us. I have mentioned DB to Rui myself, but can never hurt to have others spread the good word!

Any new info on the EXE? Thanks!

I haven't talked to them, and just a tip on old bands. they move pretty slowly. there are no fast develops in the reissue game. hahaha. if there is it's a rarity.

For instance. Offer sent to Mezzrow in October of 2013 - still waiting to hear something (I did follow up a month ago). Talking to Dyoxen guys on and off for at least 2 years, etc.

I haven't talked to them, and just a tip on old bands. they move pretty slowly. there are no fast develops in the reissue game. hahaha. if there is it's a rarity.

For instance. Offer sent to Mezzrow in October of 2013 - still waiting to hear something (I did follow up a month ago). Talking to Dyoxen guys on and off for at least 2 years, etc.

Oh yeah, I'm well aware of that...lol. It just seemed like the member that posted the info was talking to Rui pretty regularly, so thought I'd ask. Yeah, maybe one day all 3 will come around. But dammit, I'm gettin' old!!! These bands need to get this shit out before I croak...:)

Oh yeah, I'm well aware of that...lol. It just seemed like the member that posted the info was talking to Rui pretty regularly, so thought I'd ask. Yeah, maybe one day all 3 will come around. But dammit, I'm gettin' old!!! These bands need to get this shit out before I croak...:)

it's funny you mention that because the line I always use with bands is this.

Your fans aren't getting any younger. You make them wait any longer they might not be around to even buy the CD!

haha.

I would like to see Attila-Rolling Thunder get reissued on Cd. This Cd is great from start to finish. They were on Shattered records and from New York.

it's funny you mention that because the line I always use with bands is this.

Your fans aren't getting any younger. You make them wait any longer they might not be around to even buy the CD!

haha.

Yeah, these guys need to get something together, if they are actually gonna' do anything. Time is running short for fans of EXE, Mezzrow, Dyoxen and any other old 80' s/obscure metal bands that are even considering reissuing their albums. They have a dedicated group of fans that want this stuff. We ain't gonna' live forever!!! Sounds bleak...lol...but shit...DO SOMETHING!!!!

I just got word from Rui of E-X-E. He said not sure when reissues will be out because he and Adam are working on new songs they may add to the reissued E-X-E CD's. I would love to here new E-X-E.