What setlists are you hoping for at PPIV?

alexofbodom

Feb 24, 2002
Visit site
Redemption: not much to choose from
Mercenary: Material from Everblack
Vanden Plas: Rainmaker!!!! Some stuff from first album.
Nightwish: Wanderlust, Pharaoh Sails to Orion, Over the Hills, etc. I would love to see them play more songs from Oceanborn, my favorite Nightwish album.
Symphony X: Anything from the Divine Wings of Tragedy! King of Terror, Rediscovery, Evolution, Fallen, Dragons Den, etc..... They could play anything since Divine Wings of Tragedy, and it would totally rule!

Pagans Mind: The entire Celestial Entrance album (won't be enought time unfortunately)!
Secret Sphere: Material from first two albums (don't like the last one)
Circle II Circle: Savatage songs
Evergrey: Masterplan, Recreation Day, Mark of Triangle, Great Deceiver, Visions, Nosferatur, Solitude, Rules of Mind, Watching the Skies, etc.... Basically anything from In Search of Truth and Recreation Day, as well as first couple of songs from Solitude Dominance Tragdey.
Rage: Set this World on Fire, Down, All I Want, Black In Mind, Firestorm, Alive but Dead, Sent by the Devil, Shadow out of Time, Underworld, rom Cradle to Grave, etc....... Anything from Black in Mind and Unity, and some songs from upcoming album which I am sure will rule!!!!!! Can't wait to see Rage!!!!!!!

I dont have too many songs on my "want list" like I did last year but if Nightwish plays The Riddler and Ever Dream, I will be damn happy.

Symphony X I hope they bust out Of sins and Shadows and The Accolade (part I)

Rage - Refuge!!!!

thats about it on this end

Pagan's Mind - Approaching/Through Osiris' Eyes, Aegeon Shores, The Prophecy of Pleiades

Symphony X - Edge of Forever, A Winter's Dream (both parts)

Nightwish - Everdream, Deep Silent Complete, Beauty and the Beast

Vanden Plas - Into the Sun, Iodic Rain, You Fly

Mercenary - tracks 1-6 from Everblack

Circle II Circle - Follow Me from Savatage

Evergrey - anything...but epecially Mark of the Triangle and Visions

Evergrey....For every tear that falls
Nightwish...Sleeping Sun and I would love over the hills as well! Actually, just getting to see Nightwish is more than I could ask for to begin with!

I'm just tickled that its only a month away!!! I can't wait!!!