what should i do when my posting golden age inevitably comes to a crashing end?

what should i do when my posting golden age inevitably comes to a crashing end?

• slip into morbid obscurity and get excessive plastic surgery like michael jackson and then try to bl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • learn to crochet.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • change your name to tatiana and move to canada (that's where most of the bad stuff happens)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • become a well known television psychic like john whatshisface because i am good like that.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
If you're really going to be a TV psychic, you should KNOW why no one picked that choice.
cleo-comm-sm.jpg

hm. i dont mean like ms. cleo! i mean like that dude with his own hour long show and stuff. john whatsisface. i could totally do that.

oh man. throw in some old-time seance ectoplasmic entities and you have a winner.

cotton-like tendrils will spew out of your nostrils and mouth whenever you channel!

i would totally dress up as a dwarven-spiritbeast and emerge from behind your ornate chair and drag the screaming guests off the stage!

John Edwards is such crap. 'Do you know someone named Jill?' They reply 'No'. His answer to that is 'Well you will'. What the Hell is that? I could do that.

Ms. Cleo rocks though. I like it when she calls these womens boyfreinds gay cuz they want to watch football instead of have sex. That's classic.

Originally posted by goatschool
oh man. throw in some old-time seance ectoplasmic entities and you have a winner.

cotton-like tendrils will spew out of your nostrils and mouth whenever you channel!

i would totally dress up as a dwarven-spiritbeast and emerge from behind your ornate chair and drag the screaming guests off the stage!

this has completely blown my mind. and several fuses.