What should I Do?

What should I do

• Option A

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Option B

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Sep 24, 2004
A) Go to england and spain and get drunk every night?
or
B) stay in canada save up enough money to buy my ninjitsu gi plus 3 or 4 private lessons a month along with regular classes by a shitload of cds and still have enough money for an ibanez jem?

decisions, decisions..

I say option A... But then again i'm kind of described as an alcoholic... howabout option C... Stay in Canada and be drunk for a whole year without going to work or having a sober social-life... plus you don't need any cd's cause your too drunk to really give a shit about what your hearing... and too drunk to give a shit about what guitar or whose guitar you have in your hands... and when your drunk enough you'll master the art of drunken fighting ninjaisuitshit thingie...
:D :D :D :D :D :D

option a. experiences and discoveries > toys*99999999

Option B and Option A; save up enough money to take that lessons and that Ibanez and then come to England and Spain if u really want to get drunk every night; Spain rulz, the only days of the week that ppl are at home because of the hangover are Sunday and Monday... there are exceptions ... :Spin: ... beer all the night!!!! beer all the night! i have a constant fear that ain't drunk enough!! :loco: