What should I do tonight?

What should I do tonight?

• Total voters

Necromunchkin

Lord of the Whisky
Sep 21, 2002
Arizona
Visit site
So, it's Homecoming for the university here and there will be a veritable multitude of fucktards out and about. Normally, I tend to avoid huge crowds of people with baggy pants and sideways caps (at least until I can get higher quanity explosives) but, I've been invited out by my former supervisor and her friend who was my original trainer at my job. Apparently, now that I'm no longer under "probationary" status at the job and they aren't at authority as such for me. Some other variables that should be considered in making my decision are:

The cops are out in extreme force and getting a cab will be a pain in the ass.

I've been asked to hang out with two very hot women younger than me, but not too young to make me question my ethical stance.

I should save money for my coming move and application for a literary PhD program and NOT blow 50 dollars drinking myself Irish again.

I've been asked to hang out with two very hout women younger than me.

The bar they're going to does not have Guinness on tap.

Edit: For once no women involved are married or even dating someone.

What should I do? (poll forthcoming)

Reactions: Dead_Lioness
Well, I chose come hang out with me because I'm a selfish bastard. But my honest choice would have definitely been the possible threesome with the two younger women.
And when Guinness isn't on the tap the canned 14 oz draught cans suffice nicely.
If the girls hang out at the shit bars where they don't even have those like near me, you're sadly doomed to American beers though. I'd go with the bud ice/light.

so I was pouring myself a glass of Jamesons on the rocks tonight and I noticed the crest and motto and I said to myself:

"Sine metu? What the fuck!?"

And due to what we thought was Matt's useless bilingual talent we now know the true deviousness of Jameson.

I've concluded the only viable way to properly make this decision, along with your respective inputs, is to drink a lot and then decide. So first, I must go buy me a bottle of something.

Necromunchkin said:
I've concluded the only viable way to properly make this decision, along with your respective inputs, is to drink a lot and then decide. So first, I must go buy me a bottle of something.
We all know pregaming is an important way to start every great night. And by great night, I of course mean one that you will barely remember.